No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Juanma Lopez vs Orlando Salido PR Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Story View Post
    They both look pretty good to me. We'll see how this plays out.
    Salido made weight so he's got to be 100% unlike his last fight where he was 10 lbs over. If JuanMa wins I'll give him full credit because Salido is a good fighter and by far the toughest test yet for JuanMa. I'm hoping for a 1st round KO via bodyshot by Salido over JuanMa. Thata ways they both can have many more fights to make $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by quique24 View Post
      It still won compare.. calederon was one of out elite fighters .. and lost to one of their brawlers..

A victory over Salido means nothing it will be fun to watch bt again it doesnt compare to the 2 defeats we suffered to mexico recently (Cotto vs margs and Calderon vs Segura)
      True, but I'm not saying that Salido is an ATG. I'm just stating that the mexicans love to talk **** when one of our guys looses against one of theirs.
      They do it all the time, I'm just having some fun they take it way too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
        Salido made weight so he's got to be 100% unlike his last fight where he was 10 lbs over. If JuanMa wins I'll give him full credit because Salido is a good fighter and by far the toughest test yet for JuanMa. I'm hoping for a 1st round KO via bodyshot by Salido over JuanMa. Thata ways they both can have many more fights to make $$$.
        man i don't really care how much money another man makes. i just want to see those two warriors go at it, that's all i care for.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          mexicans hate juanma due to he kos there fighters and does it so good well keep hating cuz salido getting ktfo
          Nah. Salido has beaten more mediocre Mexicans than JuanMa. Big deal. What those of us who know who JML is would like would be for JuanMa to fight JM Marquez. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
            man i don't really care how much money another man makes. i just want to see those two warriors go at it, that's all i care for.
            Yeah, so do most boxing fans. I go to Mexico alot and I see the severe poverty there. It's hard for well fed and pampered Chicanos and Boricuas to imagine. I love for these kids from Mexico to make it outa their situation. I give Salido a better chance than most btw. JML is taking a risk here. Salido's record is not indicative of how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              AHAHAHAHA

yeah calderon is in his prime just like rafa.

You guys like to dish it out and talk **** but just can't take it when your on the receiving end.
              Calderon had never been remotely close to being in the numerous wars that Rafa experienced when he lost to Segura. Calderon was in his prime a heck of alot more than Rafa, who was naturally washed up. Also, when Calderon was in his prime he didn't fight Arce.

Comment

Anyone else notice the very long arms that alot Mexican fighters like Salido have? If I'd been a fighter I'd have at least been a 130 lber or maybe even a feather. I'm 5'10.5" and I have a 75" reach. So much for stubby Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                X