Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaffer Was Put On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just dont see HBO putting on Pac & Floyd in the same month, let alone the same night and I definitely dont see them shafting either guy at this point because both are on Oscar level. I think Floyd would fight in April. IDK who came up with that dumb Jones-Hopkins date but they need to bump that ****

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I just dont see HBO putting on Pac & Floyd in the same month, let alone the same night and I definitely dont see them shafting either guy at this point because both are on Oscar level. I think Floyd would fight in April. IDK who came up with that dumb Jones-Hopkins date but they need to bump that ****
      LOL I agree but, from what I am hearing is that HBO is backing that... So maybe we will not see Floyd until May/June...

Comment

You guys really like that? I thought people would try to rip him if he fought Quintana or Collazo
        Stop it,most floyd critics,myself included want elite welterweights,Quintana or Collazo are that without being superstars!!I can see a floyd fan getting upset at Pacman stans that don't know a thing about the sport other than Pacman,but before Pacman touched down at 147,the biggest problem was floyd's comp!!Quintana,Collazo & definately Cintron are very good,solid choices for floyd!!I myself wanna see Cintron & floyd,because Cintron has never lost to a small welterweight,Has good power a decent skills!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
          Stop it,most floyd critics,myself included want elite welterweights,Quintana or Collazo are that without being superstars!!I can see a floyd fan getting upset at Pacman stans that don't know a thing about the sport other than Pacman,but before Pacman touched down at 147,the biggest problem was floyd's comp!!Quintana,Collazo & definately Cintron are very good,solid choices for floyd!!I myself wanna see Cintron & floyd,because Cintron has never lost to a small welterweight,Has good power a decent skills!!
          How can you tell me to stop it when I also would like to see a Cintron fight but there have already been like 12 threads dissin it? Its like some people think its Williams, Mosley, Pac, or nothing else is acceptable at WW

Comment

How can you tell me to stop it when I also would like to see a Cintron fight but there have already been like 12 threads dissin it? Its like some people think its Williams, Mosley, Pac, or nothing else is acceptable at WW
            I can dig it!!Anyone with reasonable boxing IQ,should know that Cintron is about as big a challenge for floyd,as any other top welterweight!!Mosley has a fight in January already,floyd & Pacman are both 2 spoiled to share a ring & I wouldn't wish the Punisher on any welterweight,floyd included,but that's just me!!

Comment

Well Shaffer didn't say anything other then a big announcement coming for Floyds camp, for all we know they could say that they're already in negotiations to fight the Mosley/Berto winner in May. Honestly that's the fight i want to see, but I would still watch him fight Cintron, Martinez, Collazo, etc. any solid opponent that's not 140 or below(except for Bradley).

Comment

Everybody wants to see PWill, but doubtful that he makes weight.

Comment

Working...
                X