No announcement yet.

How to combat Islamic extremism - not just "ISIS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Has anyone heard of the IRA? Why were they blowing **** up, creating mayhem and how were they finally defeated?
    They were infiltrated right the whole way up to their army council. The British were basically running their organization towards the end.

These ****** extremists are a different kettle of fish, they can't be infiltrated or bought off, these imbeciles are literally willing to blow themselves to smithereens in the name of their religion. There's no negotiating with this bunch of despicable cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. This is the point you are missing. I don't give a fuk if Muslims are offended by cartoons of their "prophet". Too fuking bad, we live in a free western democracy and if you plan to live here as well, then you need to understand what freedom of speech is.

Our values are greater, our societies are better. That's not coming from some xenophobic point of view, it's just FACT. We don't mutilate the bodies of little girls because we don't want them to enjoy sex. We don't stone people to death, or execute them in public. We don't force our women to cover themselves without a choice, we don't honor kill women when they are the victims of rape.

The west is far from perfect, but we need to stop this placation and start telling our citizens that we have freedom of the press, and freedom of speech and that includes things you might find offensive and the answer is NEVER violence.

Libs are to scared to critique Islam, and conservatives are ignorant on how to do it.
      that's didn't happen here in indonesia with population of 250mil+ muslim.

and what with "mutilating the bodies of little girls because we don't want them to enjoy sex"

is it the clit?? i

've been having sex with many indonesian womens (most of them are prostitute i admit, but they're muslim) they all have clits, their pu55y are no different than pron star's pu55y i've seen on the internet it just have darker colour
      Last edited by betmen; 11-25-2015, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        They were infiltrated right the whole way up to their army council. The British were basically running their organization towards the end.

These ****** extremists are a different kettle of fish, they can't be infiltrated or bought off, these imbeciles are literally willing to blow themselves to smithereens in the name of their religion. There's no negotiating with this bunch of despicable cunts.
        You don't know until you try. Look where military action has taken us. It couldn't get any worse.

If you do recall what the IRA were doing, you would see their actions aren't too dissimilar to ISIS. The only difference being, the IRA were more effective at hitting the UK where it hurt. Catholics, eh?
        Last edited by Adamjr91; 11-25-2015, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          No True Scotsman fallacy brah - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

That'd like me holding up a basketball and claiming that it's a pumpkin, and then claiming that any pumpkin that doesn't bounce is no true pumpkin.

Similarly you can't claim that Muslims are barbarous, and then claim that Muslims who are not barbarous are not true Muslims.

Reality defines what something is. And reality defines what a Muslim is. Not you or Sam Harris.
          yeah what's up with the west try to define who the "true muslim" and who aren't??

here the perfect example is my family:
          - my oldest sister is the heir to the family (we are mathriarchy),a brave inteligence woman, she run away once when my parents try to force arranged marriage for her, she's been all around the world one day coming home with italian chatolic as her fiancee begging approval from our parents, didn't given but still marry him anyway divorce three years later. now she's married to half chinese/indo a christian but she still praying 5 times a day, visit mosque several times a month but i never ever see her wear hijab/jibab/burqa once in my life time or see my devoted muslim parents try to force her wearing that things.

- my eldest brother is devoted muslim, graduate from islamic boarding school, never left the 5 prayers and the most kind man i ever known. he is also hate terorrist he always quoted "this barbaric terrorist bring shame to islam"

- my youngest older brother is drug dealer, love drinking alcohol, love womens doesn't give a **** about those terrorist but he's a muslim. he believe ALLAH is god and Muhammad is the prophet. i see him from time to time cry in mosque (mostly at eid) begging for forgiveness from god and our parents then go back again to drugging, drinking and whoring several days later.

- and then me the closet atheist
          Last edited by betmen; 11-25-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
            Your comment is completely unhelpful in that there is no alternative.
            There is an alternative, in that Islam has no place in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              , their pu55y are no different than pron star's pu55y i've seen on the internet it just have darker colour
              I love to go to the last page of a thread just to see the bizarre state of the discussion.

Comment

These nutcases actually believe they get poosay when they go to heaven after blowing themselves up for allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  So you obviously have no problem with trump calling out Mexico for the Mexicans rapists and drug dealers right

Are libs too scared to critique Mexicans too
                  Ridiculous comparison and you are doing the same thing Ben Affleck did on Bill Maher. I am not attacking Muslims, I'm condemning some of the things that are in the Quran and Hadiths.

Why you can't see the difference is really baffling to me. When I sit here and condemn Christianity for things written in the Bible, you don't call me Christianophobic do you?

There is nothing in Mexican culture that tells Mexicans to rape, steal, murder or sell drugs. Sure some do it, but it's not mandated by some Mexican ideology.
                  Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-25-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    that's didn't happen here in indonesia with population of 250mil+ muslim.

and what with "mutilating the bodies of little girls because we don't want them to enjoy sex"

is it the clit?? i

've been having sex with many indonesian womens (most of them are prostitute i admit, but they're muslim) they all have clits, their pu55y are no different than pron star's pu55y i've seen on the internet it just have darker colour
                    Though the Indonesian government banned female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) four years ago, experts say religious support for the practice is more fervent than ever, particularly in rural communities.
                    http://www.irinnews.org/report/90366...ts-despite-ban

Either you are unaware, or are being dishonest. Either way, this idea that FGM is just an African problem is far from the truth.

Comment

Offer them a roll and bacon, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X