Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wladimir wins, I'll give him credit and will hope for Wilder vs. Wladimir next!

Comment

I wonder if some who have expressed disrespect for Klitschko in the past will change their minds?

Comment

No because he is a boring robot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          No because he is a boring robot.
          Like Ward and Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Like Ward and Floyd?
            There is a huge difference between those 2. Other than the fact that they are both American and that Ward fights our of my hometown, one is a younger version of Bernard Hopkins, one is hit, don't get hit and make your opponent look silly after the opponent misses. Klitschko’s definitely his jab. If you are going to call those 2 boring, you should acknowledge that Klitschko isn't so different

Comment

He's already respected in my eyes. Against Fury he's going to have to be more than the one-two Robot people perceive him to be. Everyone will have to respect IF he gets the W.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                There is a huge difference between those 2. Other than the fact that they are both American and that Ward fights our of my hometown, one is a younger version of Bernard Hopkins, one is hit, don't get hit and make your opponent look silly after the opponent misses. Klitschko’s definitely his jab. If you are going to call those 2 boring, you should acknowledge that Klitschko isn't so different
                Wlad goes for KOs, Floyd just tries to run out the clock.

Comment

So pumped up for this boxing showdown

Can't wait to see Klitschko put this loudmouth inbred gyp away

Comment

BrushMyHair!
                    chingching
                    Dirk Diggler UK
                    j.razor

All say "no".

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Will you give Wladimir Klitschko credit and respect if he defeats Tyson Fury?

Fury is an age 27, undefeated 6'9" heavyweight. He has an 85" wingspan, much of it in his long arms.

Klitschko is approaching his 40th birthday, is 6'6". He has an 81" wingspan, proportionally more of it in his shoulders rather than his shorter 26" arms.

If Wlad beats Fury, will you recognize it as a good win for the aging heavyweight champion?
                      I'm hoping Fury brings out the dog in Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X