Collapse
No announcement yet.

Students at Yale whining about Halloween costumes; one girl yells at professor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Students at Yale whining about Halloween costumes; one girl yells at professor

Sorry if old news. I just saw this video and wanted to share. Basically this happened this Halloween I think.

An e-mail was sent out telling students that they can wear whatever Halloween costume they want:
    https://www.thefire.org/email-from-e...ween-costumes/

Some students didn't like this and then this happened:

Another video of it:

I'm also new to this concept of "safe space" (which is what the students were making a big deal about) but creating a "safe space" is not the point of a University. It is to provide a place where you learn skills and knowledge to prepare you for the real world and when you enter the work force.

I like this guy's reaction to the video since it's probably what everyone is thinking:

All I'm gonna say is wtf happened to this nation's youth?

I heard about this and it's absolutely pathetic. That girl is going to commit suicide when she enters the work place because someone doesn't laugh at her joke. I don't know what the age range is but it appears that people in their early 20's are just weak, emotionally fragile, people. The world has coddled them and this is the result.

On a similar note some students in law class at some university demanded that they not be taught laws regarding rape because it upset and offended them. This is what the world has become. People don't want any difficulties in life because they can't handle it. They expect the world to be exactly what they want just because they're alive. Un****inreal.

Edit- enjoyed the last video lol
    Last edited by El-blanco; 11-19-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Who the phuck do these poosies think they are?

They are "threatened" by costumes, by swastikas and KKK slogans painted on sidewalks?

Yet the actual likelihood of White on Black crime is extremely rare...

Whites should be protesting because they actually are likely to be victims of black crime.

Did you know there have only been like 5 cases on White men raping Black women in the past five years? But about 30,000 cases of Black male on White female rape every year?

This is MADNESS...

Insanity...

Comment

Who does that nappy byth think she is? "BE QUIET"!

Black female privilege at it's finest...

Oh man, I wish I would have been on that campus. I'd shake things up.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I heard about this and it's absolutely pathetic. That girl is going to commit suicide when she enters the work place because someone doesn't laugh at her joke. I don't know what the age range is but it appears that people in their early 20's are just weak, emotionally fragile, people. The world has coddled them and this is the result.

On a similar note some students in law class at some university demanded that they not be taught laws regarding rape because it upset and offended them. This is what the world has become. People don't want any difficulties in life because they can't handle it. They expect the world to be exactly what they want just because they're alive. Un****inreal.

Edit- enjoyed the last video lol
          Yeah, man. What's up with that? People are so hypersensitive these days and are easily offended by the smallest things that they focus more on the little useless things than focusing on real, more serious problems that may affect them or others. They could have protested about something more important but no, they had to whine about how college is supposed to be a "safe space" and that Halloween costumes will make it so it will violate their "safe space"

Ridiculous.

Comment

It's remarkable how some of our colleges campuses have 'regressed' by overly sensitive PC people who want to censor free speech.

Comment

I stopped listening once they started snapping their fingers.... what a bunch of losers. I would destroy them in debates.

Comment

Girl yelling "It is NOT about creating an intellectual space! It is about creating a HOME!"

Uhhh, going to college IS about learning, not about making it your "home"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  It's remarkable how some of our colleges campuses have 'regressed' by overly sensitive PC people who want to censor free speech.
                  Political correctness is the new McCarthyism.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    I stopped listening once they started snapping their fingers.... what a bunch of losers. I would destroy them in debates.
                    Have you seen the clip of Neil Cavuto absolutely destroying one of these idiots on his show? It's golden.

Comment

Working...
                    X