No announcement yet.

It begins. France bombs Raqqa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Organised from Syria, which is where they're currently hunting the ring-leader/mastermind. Right now it's the biggest terrorist producing camp in the world, and left unchecked there are just going to be more attacks in Western cities. Does it have to happen in the US again for Obama to do something? because they've said Washington DC is next. I'd rather not wait for that to happen.
    The key being "right now". This is an ideological war. It can't just be won with military force, and that's why the U.S. should be hesitant to commit ground troops indefinitely anywhere in the region. No one is saying not to do anything, they're saying the solution doesn't necessarily have to include American ground forces. That's all - not that the U.S. should have no involvement in the area or that a ground operation isn't needed whatsoever.

They could leave, but not in the expedited, foolhardy manner that Obama chose in 2011. It takes time to build up domestic forces, and to hand over power.

Iraq only needed 10,000 troops, Obama refused to give them any. Korea has 28,000 US troops to this day.

Washing our hands of these places calling them unfixable shitholes is just burying head in the sand and hoping the chickens don't come home to roost - they will.
    Ironically, I'd say that you're the one burying your head in the sand. This problem needs a better long-term solution, not just "bomb them and occupy the area until it's fixed". You can't win an ideological war simply by exterminating the enemy in one area and hoping a smooth transition of power will mean the problem is solved forever.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      The key being "right now". This is an ideological war. It can't just be won with military force, and that's why the U.S. should be hesitant to commit ground troops indefinitely anywhere in the region. No one is saying not to do anything, they're saying the solution doesn't necessarily have to include American ground forces. That's all - not that the U.S. should have no involvement in the area or that a ground operation isn't needed whatsoever.

Ironically, I'd say that you're the one burying your head in the sand. This problem needs a better long-term solution, not just "bomb them and occupy the area until it's fixed". You can't win an ideological war simply by exterminating the enemy in one area and hoping a smooth transition of power will mean the problem is solved forever.
      I don't know how to put it to you other than to say the errant "ideology" currently has a physical power-base from where it is radicalising and directing terrorist attacks on the West.

The Islamic State of Iraq & Syria aka ISIS are currently attracting, employing and inspiring jihadis globally. It is one big terrorist camp slash death cult wholly intent upon attacking soft targets wherever they can.

If they are left unchecked, as the terrorist camps in Afghanistan were, then we face a situation like 2001. Indeed, Paris just had their 9/11, Turkey just had theirs in Ankara and Russia got touched with the airliner bomb.

A ground operation is needed, and the sooner it happens the sooner the curtain will draw on the global terrorist camp that is the Islamic State. Anything short of that is going to prolong the agony in the most literal sense imaginable.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-17-2015, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        It's actually working great, we are leveling strongholds they inhabit. We aren't doing enough bombing to defeat them and information on where they physically are is sparse. We are bombing their supplies and ammo storages. It's easy to take them out when they're spread out just as it would be if they are condensed. Civilians living amongst terrorist need to know that sitting next to them gives an added risk that they will be blown up with them.
        The Kurds are only 15 miles away from Raqqa, don't tell me they can't make a break for it. Raqqa, like the Kurds are a largely Sunni population and probably hate ISIS. We just need to back the Kurds and take back Raqqa, and in turn letting the Kurds take control and hold down the city.
        The Jews did leave and so did many other refugees.

When did I ever say France would do a better job with bombing you imbecile? It's a global initiative and in everyone's best interest to wipe out ISIS.

Yes, of course. Your solution which is not surprising, is to let ISIS take more territory and continue establishing their caliphate. Further indoctrinating their growing society to terrorize innocent civilians who don't abide by sharia law nationally and globally. Peace through strength is the only way to fix this. It has always been that way with America when it comes to enemies that want to kill everyone of us. You just don't get it.
        When did I say I want them to take more control ? I'm just telling you what is really happening and you're coming back at me with the fox news analysis. You are talking again about them losing territory about them getting their ammo and what not bombed? My question was where do you get your information from how do you know it's true?? How do you know the Kurds are 15km away? The Kurds have been 15km away for the last 2 or 3 years, and don't forget ******us that Raqqa is not the only city in Syria where ISIS has their strongholds.

You are telling me what the main stream media has been telling me for the last 3 or 4 years and nothing has happened yet. I'm not a dumb ****** like yourself who lives in a bubble and thinks it's a Rambo movie. So I'm going to ask you again , tell me if that's what you're saying is true,then how come that the world powers (Russia,America,Iran,Germany,Syrian Army,Kurds,Lebanon,Britain,Israel etc) can not finish a few sandal wearing terrorists even tho they've been bombing them for the last two years?? And what makes you think it's gonna make a difference now that France has joined in?? Russia and America can't do the job but you're cheering for France like it's gonna make a fkn difference..I tell you something ******us and maybe you'll wake up to yourself and realize what is going on.

Maybe some of the world powers who claim to be bombing ISIS are supplying them with high technology weapons for their own benefits so it can create a bigger mess in Syria and maybe be a "Democratic" country like they have "achieved" in Iraq and Afghanistan after they've killed millions of innocent human being.

Now come back at me with your fox new analysis and Rambo movie imagination ******

Comment

I respect anyone who speaks the truth and this man is telling you the truth,if you wanna know what's going on listen to this man

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            I respect anyone who speaks the truth and this man is telling you the truth,if you wanna know what's going on listen to this man

Inetresting, but he doesn't offer any solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Funny enough, 2 days after an attack on French soil, they bomb isis in Syria. Am I the only one that see's what's going on here?? So the French must have known where isis was the entire time and were close enough and equipped enough to do something but didn't hmmmmm.
              I read after the attack on France that the US told them exactly where they are located.

Comment

He gets it.

The real war is being waged against the civilian populations of the world in order to divide and conquer, to make it easier to force us all to submit to a global order. All of these terrorist groups are just being used as proxies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Inetresting, but he doesn't offer any solutions.
                  There are no solutions,big things are happening with very powerful people being involved not just in France but all over the world, they've been pushing these false flags out fast in the last two years..France,Australia,Canada..... they're sitting back laughing while doing a good job at dividing people,to those satan worshipers life means nothing..the same people who run sh** now are the same people who committed those crimes against the Jews. I give you one example might sound stupid to you but Hugo Boss was a supporter of Hitler they used to make the Uniforms for the German soldiers, today we have Hugo Boss being a big supporter of the zion occupation in Palestine/Gaza.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I read after the attack on France that the US told them exactly where they are located.
                    Wouldn't surprise me. I'm just in awe of the media's hype train and it's ability to fool so many of us.

Isis has slaughtered more Muslims at times, on a single day than they've dented our western forces throughout this affair, yet they say they're Muslims and people actually believe it.

Putin clearly stated that those terrorist are funded by America and company. He said they are mercenaries who fight for money and he even knows their salaries.

When Trayvon/Zimmerman was going down, we blamed Syria's Assad for using chemical weapons against her people, Russia and China proved we lied and said we funded the terrorist who really did it. The media was mum. Now 2015 rolls along and the government no longer denies that fact. And still people believe the lies they spew.

Comment

There are no solutions,big things are happening with very powerful people being involved not just in France but all over the world, they've been pushing these false flags out fast in the last two years..France,Australia,Canada..... they're sitting back laughing while doing a good job at dividing people,to those satan worshipers life means nothing..the same people who run sh** now are the same people who committed those crimes against the Jews. I give you one example might sound stupid to you but Hugo Boss was a supporter of Hitler they used to make the Uniforms for the German soldiers, today we have Hugo Boss being a big supporter of the zion occupation in Palestine/Gaza.
                      Bro you're beating a dead horse. You can supply evidence of what's really going down and the sheeple will retort with stupid questions you aren't capable of answering.

Kinda like if you provided physical evidence, video and audio that a man was a serial killer. They'd be like, that's great proof, But why'd he do it doe? Like you're supposed to know why a serial killer decided the murder a bunch of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X