No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara-Canelo is afraid of me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Oh god, here come the Cubans....again....
    Your too funny bro .. This is the second Lara thread today I've seen u say the same thing . It's a Lara thread , what do expect in it Eskimos ?

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTmacl8EZc

I went from not caring about how this fight went down, to wanting Canelo to smash Lara. With that last comment I think Lara is being a little bit too disrespecfull. First of all, no one is afraid of a runner. Second of all, I see Canelo potentially dropping Lara if they fight. Lara is coming off as a bully or something to the extent and I wonder if he can even bully his target.
      Look at from Lara's point of view though: Canelo beat Trout to get the Mayweather fight, and Lara beat him more convincingly and still hasn't got major fight lined up. Although he said he is willing to fight anyone from 154 to 168, Golovkin refused to fight Lara. Mayweather mentioned Lara recently, which is promising, but has made no offer. Canelo is his last hope of a big fight, which he deserves.

Also, Lara may have "crashed" Canelo's press conference, but he did so in the most polite way possible. He didn't cause a ruckus or violent altercation the way Haye did at Vitali's press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
        Look at from Lara's point of view though: Canelo beat Trout to get the Mayweather fight, and Lara beat him more convincingly and still hasn't got major fight lined up. Although he said he is willing to fight anyone from 154 to 168, Golovkin refused to fight Lara. Mayweather mentioned Lara recently, which is promising, but has made no offer. Canelo is his last hope of a big fight, which he deserves.

Also, Lara may have "crashed" Canelo's press conference, but he did so in the most polite way possible. He didn't cause a ruckus or violent altercation the way Haye did at Vitali's press conference.
        Very fair post ... Green k sent !

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
          Your too funny bro .. This is the second Lara thread today I've seen u say the same thing . It's a Lara thread , what do expect in it Eskimos ?
          Lol no in my last post I didn't say "again" I switched it up a bit this time.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTmacl8EZc

I went from not caring about how this fight went down, to wanting Canelo to smash Lara. With that last comment I think Lara is being a little bit too disrespecfull. First of all, no one is afraid of a runner. Second of all, I see Canelo potentially dropping Lara if they fight. Lara is coming off as a bully or something to the extent and I wonder if he can even bully his target.
            I agree. Lara runs his mouth way to much and he is always either bragging or complaining. Before the fight he said Angulo would walk right through Canelo Then after the fight he says he ruined Angulo and Angulo should retire and he gives zero credit to Canelo for beating Angulo 10 times better than he did. How did this loud mouthed bragger ruin Angulo when he was the guy who was knocked down twice and the fight was even on the cards at the time Angulo quit from the pain? Canelo has been fighting since he was a kid and he has no fear of Lara.

Comment

Lara better be careful what he asks for.

Comment

I don't think Lara believes that; but he's doing what he got to do to get major fight so I can't be mad at that.

Comment

Working...
                X