Dad rescues scared child from scary ostrich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dad rescues scared child from scary ostrich

Whooped it.

its hit ****ing kid getting attacked and he's jogging like he just hit a homerun

Comment

You may not knows this but Johnny Cash, the Johnny Cash, for some reason owned an ostrich farm. Yeah, messed up I know. So anyway he once went to check on a female ostrich that was sick, so he went to the barn all drunk and dressed in black because he's Johnny fucking Cash, what's he going to wear, orange? and the male ostrich is acting all weird, and as he goes into the barn the male attacks him, runs his claw down Johnny's chest, opens him up like an overcooked hotdog. Seriously from his chest down to his navel he's completely ripped open. His life saved by his fucking belt buckle.

A lesser man would have had his guts spilled onto the floor and would have died on the spot, but Johnny Cash isn't a lesser man because Johnny Cash was wearing his Johnny Cash big buckle.

True story, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        its hit ****ing kid getting attacked and he's jogging like he just hit a homerun
        Yeah I noticed that, I don't think he though the ostrich was really a threat but when the kid started really panicking, he finally sprinted.

Those things are scary.. too a kid, terrifying, especially in that situation. At least he got it and overpowered it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You may not knows this but Johnny Cash, the Johnny Cash, for some reason owned an ostrich farm. Yeah, messed up I know. So anyway he once went to check on a female ostrich that was sick, so he went to the barn all drunk and dressed in black because he's Johnny fucking Cash, what's he going to wear, orange? and the male ostrich is acting all weird, and as he goes into the barn the male attacks him, runs his claw down Johnny's chest, opens him up like an overcooked hotdog. Seriously from his chest down to his navel he's completely ripped open. His life saved by his fucking belt buckle.

A lesser man would have had his guts spilled onto the floor and would have died on the spot, but Johnny Cash isn't a lesser man because Johnny Cash was wearing his Johnny Cash big buckle.

True story, look it up.
          Damn, I will look that up.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

True story, look it up.
            The Ostrich's were getting one back for their Condor Cousins:

http://www.cracked.com/article/96_7-...rgot-they-did/

Comment

Working...
            X