No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: Morales Was Robbed, He Wins a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: Morales Was Robbed, He Wins a Rematch

WBC junior middleweight champion Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez is upset with Saturday's decision at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The undefeated Mexican star does not agree with the three judges who gave Marcos Maidana a twelve round majority decision over former three division champion Erik Morales.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think morales can win the rematch,After all he fought with one eye
    the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I think morales can win the rematch,After all he fought with one eye
      the whole fight.
      Agree with that, as long as he works on his movement and fitness an little bit more he should out point Maidana if a rematch happens.

Comment

He didnt win canelo and a rematch why hes going to get hurt madaina finishes him this time

Comment

how can this moron say it was a robbery when the fight was close??!!! i hear all this S** all the time close fight and robbery WTF?? it was not even that close of a fight anyways going into the 10th i had the fight kinda even and maidana won the last two rounds and he won the fight... robbery STFU canelo u idiot

Comment

Proboxingcotto your a dam idiot. Its obvious you hate Mexicans and all you do is bash them on this site. If me and you could ever meet and sparr i would beat your ass.

Comment

ppl who watched alvarez vs. hatton were robbed.

Comment

Max Kellerman, Zab Judah, Wazaa and now even Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez are saying that Morales won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  He didnt win canelo and a rematch why hes going to get hurt madaina finishes him this time

By finish do you mean eeking out a fuking victory you god damn mouthbreathing AIDS infested Island rat?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    ppl who watched alvarez vs. hatton were robbed.

It was free stupid ass!!

Comment

Working...
                    X