Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shawn Porter next for Floyd if he beats Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is overrated. He's likely on the stuff, too.

Comment

Nah, it just won't be exciting.

Porter just doesn't have the style or profile to get the fight.

Thurman, or Khan is my guess. Maybe even a Cotto 2, I could definitely see Cotto 2 happening.

Comment

Porter? The guy who lost to Brooks? Come on, AB is going to school him. Porter is one dimensional, and his father lacks the ability to make in fight adjustments.

Comment

If he beats BRONER Impressively...YES I think you have to put him in the Mix giving the timing of the win and with it being on a Major Network. A lot of people will see it so yeah he has the opportunity to create a bigger buzz than some of the other fighters given the platform
          Last edited by sicko; 06-15-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

With the 3 most likely options being Khan, Brook & Porter, Brook seems like the clear choice. Khan seemed to have burned his chances with his last fight, Porter has lil following & Brook seems like he keeps moving up & up & is the biggest challenge among the 3. So I think Porter is in the running I just don't see him getting it unless something crazy goes down this weekend to get some heat on him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              If he beats Porter Impressively...YES I think you have to put him in the Mix giving the timing of the win and with it being on a Major Network. A lot of people will see it so yeah he has the opportunity to create a bigger buzz than some of the other fighters given the platform
              So Porter has to whoop his own ass?

Comment

hell no. porter is terrible unwatchable. peopel think maidana is a caveman, please maidana looks polished compared to porter. broner gonna whoop porters azz and put on a show,,
                i wish it could be broner getting a floyd fight.!!!

brooks is a pretender who is just now stepping up his competition to rios where he will get sstopped and exposed

khan has the best resume left let him get it

Comment

If he beats the hell out of Broner I think he has an excellent chance to get the Mayweather fight. It worked for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
                    kell brook decisively beat him, with that, it ended all momentum for him to be next for floyd

and after paulie i was liking the idea too
                    I thought Brook won but I thought it was a close fight. If Porter just edges Broner on a close decision that might not be enough. But if he beats the hell out of Broner or KOs him Mayweather might give him the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
                      kell brook decisively beat him, with that, it ended all momentum for him to be next for floyd

and after paulie i was liking the idea too
                      Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
                      Porter is too black for Mayweather.

I don't want to see Floyd fight a young strong black; he's almost 40 years old. Just beat Khan's ass or Danny Garcia's ass and ride off into the sunset.
                      I think Khan is still the front runner to get the fight. Mayweather just beat Pacquiao so he has earned a very low risk high reward fight to retire on. Khan and his fans think Khan is a young lion. I think of Khan as a very noisy magpie.

Comment

Working...
                      X