Raaaaslin Fans: A.J. Lee RETIRES FROM WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Good...

Her and her husband cm punk are some douche bags...

He is about to embarrass himself in UFC,
    how dare you say that about cm punk!! what the **** do u know huh???

cm punk is gonna take **** over b*tch you have no idea what....

oh jesus ****en christ nevermind...
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 04-03-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

That greasy looking **** cm punk landed her? Wtf!

Comment

AJ Lee is a yummy.. yummmmmy girl...

Too bad she married an ugly-tatted weasel

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          AJ Lee is a yummy.. yummmmmy girl...

Too bad she married an ugly-tatted weasel
          Ya his tatts are terrible and there is no excuse for having nothing on his back.

Comment

What if this just an elaborate story build? Give her 6-9 months to return in surprising fashion as her new theme song starts playing and the current Divas champion is like "who da f0k is back there?"

Comment

It's been her life long dream to be in WWE. There's even a video of her crying hysterically when she met Lita. In my opinion CM skunk made her sour about the business

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Ya his tatts are terrible and there is no excuse for having nothing on his back.
                I had a love-hate relationship with him back in 2009 because he was actually the first wrestler I ever saw on the first episode of Raw I ever watched. I think it was against Viscera.

I digged his pepsi-like tattoo but after he got the pectoral stuff, it got ugly and today it looks like ****.
                Batista's tattoos also took a wrong turn.

Comment

Seems like every decent woman wrestler in WWE retires after 5 years. It seems like they all follow the same pattern: join WWE, win diva's title, find husband, retire at their peak, then get pregnant and pop out kids.

And a lot ****ty female wrestlers follow the same pattern as well: get released from contract, enter rehab, gain weight, post nude selfies online, do autograph sessions at a Walmart parking lot for 40 year old dudes who used to jerk off to them back in the day, guys like me.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 04-04-2015, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Good...

Her and her husband cm punk are some douche bags...

He is about to embarrass himself in UFC, and because he was feeling slighted by wwe by not being able to headline wrestlemania he left millions on the table, even though wwe hyped him to the moon and made him champ for over a year..
                    The dude is a *****, and this bi polar couple will be regretting crapping on wwe five years from now.. Just ask Kurt angle what happens when you think grass is greener on other side
                    holy sh^t dude its wrestling dont take it that serious. hell even i watch it but damn bruh you have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                      very upsetting for someone like me who liked her alot and when it comes to the ****ty womens division she was truely one of the bright spots, sad to see her leave at only 27.. wrestling is gonna suck now....well i mean..even more.

However this gives my favorite Paige a huge chance to flourish and for years..

Go Paige!!!
                      AJ Lee is a hottie and it will be sad to see her go. But I do agree that the pasty princess Paige is the future of the Divas division.

Comment

Working...
                      X