Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a pro elite fighter would you duck certain guys? I think I would

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a pro elite fighter would you duck certain guys? I think I would

I'd probably duck the **** out of Kovalev... I'd duck prime Manny in 09 too, boxing is a dangerous sport and you don't wanna sacrifice your brain too much.

I'd also try my best to duck Julian Jackson and GGG, I'd probably run a smear campaign against GGG and make him take the test
    Of course this is a brutal sport, I want my marbles intact
    0.00%
    No I am a true Warrior
    0.00%
    I'm a complete pansy so the fought of fighting never crosses my mind
    100.00%

So wait, Floyd is the bad guy for allegedly "avoiding" some guys in their primes yet people like you are almost spontaneous to admit you'd duck major attractions as well?

Comment

so you're basically gonna try to make a trilogy with Malinaggi as a career

Comment

Depends on my promoter, Bob Arum.

But anyway, I would go for the biggest money fights possible. Which is what any "professional" of any sport, business, educational institute should be looking to get. You put in a lot of work to make it as a pro, get paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Yes i'd insult his Italian roots to draw media coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
            Yes i'd insult his Italian roots to draw media coverage.
            Nothing is ever going to top banging his lover like Broner did. Paulie was in love with that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Controversial trilogy where Paulie would lead 2 - 1 and would ultimately come out on top with a vicious KO on the third fight.

Comment

Comment

damn what is up with all these **** threads

Comment

Yeah I would. If you're able to stretch out your career into a WWE type sham like the top guys are in this era, why not?

I don't blame them at all. I make fun of them about it but ultimately I blame the general public for continuing to buy the one-sided joke PPVs.

Comment

Working...
                    X