Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF confirms Klitschko-Pulev must happen next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad will win every round. Pulev isn't anything special.

Comment

Great, great news. Looking forward to this fight more than any other.

Reasons Pulev could win:

1) in his fights against Dimitrenko and Ustinov, he proved that he can handle bigger opponents. And he is a pretty big guy himself with a stocky build, Wlad might not be able to outmuscle him.

2) his excellent jab.

3) his handspeed, which may actually be better than Wlad's at this point in their respective careers.

4) his overall good technique.

But even if you are not picking him to win, you have to admit he is the biggest threat to Wlad since Haye, and one of his most deserving challengers ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        That's what I think too, but he has an exceptional jab himself, what if he out-jabs Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Wlad will win every round. Pulev isn't anything special.
          true but still a good win on the resume

i dont mind pulev tbh, i put him on chisora level

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            That's what I think too, but he has an exceptional jab himself, what if he out-jabs Klitschko?
            come on mate lmao

he doesnt have the height or reach to out jab wlad

also wlads jab is far superior, str8 out of the book of lennox

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              true but still a good win on the resume

i dont mind pulev tbh, i put him on chisora level
              I agree. It's one of the 'tougher' fights for Wladimir.

Comment

Another easy win.

Pulev is another of the guys that are slow, plodding and tough...that is nothing to Wlad. Expect another jab and hold walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  I agree. It's one of the 'tougher' fights for Wladimir.
                  a tough fight would be against deontay "1 punch ko" wilder not against kubrat "a million punches no ko" pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    Another can. Couldn't finish a 60 year old Tony Thompson. Something both Klitschko's have done like 20 years ago when Thompson could still walk.
                    Not a can, he's the #1 ranked HW and probably the most avoided heavyweight too.

He's not a puncher either, but he outclassed Thompson who is a legit top 10 (maybe top 5) HW.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      a tough fight would be against deontay "1 punch ko" wilder not against kubrat "a million punches no ko" pulev
                      Then why didn't Deontay "1 Punch KO" Wilder fight Kubrat "a million punches no KO" Pulev when the latter was looking for an opponent for his IBF final eliminator last summer? He called out Haye, Fury and Wilder. Haye and Fury get a pass on turning him down because they were supposed to fight each other for more money at the time, but what's Wilder's excuse?

Wait... You are right. I have just remembered the Malik Scott fight. Wilder would murder Pulev. He knows the Touch of Death technique.

Comment

Working...
                      X