Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Bey Gets 3 months, Morales gets Two Years..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bey Gets 3 months, Morales gets Two Years..

How ridiculous is this comparison?

Erik Morales gets KTFO'ed and had questionable PED usage and he gets 2 years from USADA, who have used Floyd Mayweather like a puppet to increase revenue and usurp authority over the sporting world in the past couple of years...

MEANWHILE, Mickey Bey gets caught with one of the highest testosterone levels of all time, but in a 3-2 decision gets banned for only three months, a non-suspension. To be fair, the 2 dissenters wanted a heavier punishment. But where is USADA on this? Nowhere to be found. The limit on testosterone ratio is like 6-1. Bey's was 33-1!

If you think I'm being facetious, watch the video of the Mickey Bey fight, as a matter of fact Bey probably should've had a criminal investigation like the Luis Resto fight or even Margarito against Cotto. That's how bad it was.
    Last edited by ILLuminato; 03-25-2013, 06:16 PM.

The prudent poster would post the vid. Who the eff is Mickey Bey other than some Mayweather groupie fighter?

But what authority does the USADA even have to issue suspensions?

Comment

NSAC - "We welcome steroid cheats in Nevada"

Comment

I didn't see Bey's latest fight but I listened to a boxing radio show the other night and one of the hosts was sitting with his opponent's family when Bey apparently violently knocked him out. 3 months and $1000 doesn't seem like justice.

People should watch this (10:50 on vid):

Last edited by Weebler I; 03-25-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

The only different I see is that Garcia vs Morales had USADA testing both boxers for the fight. and I dont think they were testing Bey.

Comment

Morlaes = 2 years after a questionable test
            Chavez jr = $900k smoking weed

Bey - 2 Months one of the highest testosterone levels of all time
            Peterson - Keeps his title
            Berto - Nothing

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Morlaes = 2 years after a questionable test
              Chavez jr = $900k smoking weed

Bey - 2 Months one of the highest testosterone levels of all time
              Peterson - Keeps his title
              Berto - Nothing
              Morales and Chavez Jr suspension were from 2 different sources. One if from USADA and the other one is by NSAC.

Comment

Larry Olubamiwo got suspended for four years!

Comment

It's because Morales is Mexican. Ask Bob Arum he'll agree

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    The prudent poster would post the vid. Who the eff is Mickey Bey other than some Mayweather groupie fighter?

But what authority does the USADA even have to issue suspensions?
                    It doesn't make any sense. Supposedly USADA can now ban fighters from fights they're not involved in? DOesn't this give them jurisdiction over ALL fights?

If you care about boxing, you should be pissed about this hypocrisy. Watch the video... Not sure if it will work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_D8BqlpGyY

Comment

Working...
                    X