Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm late, but the Ghost rather impressive vs Berto no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I found myself really surprised last night watching how he muscled through Berto. I always thought he'd be a weak welterweight. But he seemed strong as an ox.

With that said I actually wouldn't mind seeing him & Floyd fight now. I actually think that he's a far better opponent than ginger atm.
    Where you been brotha?

RG really surprised me and a lots of other folks. Didn't think he had it in him to get in a dog fight like that with a strong WW- and come out on top!

I think it would be a great fight for Floyd and Robert. I want to see if the Ghost can bring back those Hopkins moves. IMO this is a Quality matchup.

Comment

I'd want to see it, but I can totally see this one ending in a DQ. If you do stuff like that to Floyd, you'll get DQ'd...Floyd will do it right back too...all of a sudden it is a repeat of May-Judah and everyone is in the ring ...I think it would be an awesome fight.

Comment

He's impressed me. I must admit i was never really a fan, and i wondered how he would fare with moving up in weight.
        He's dealt with it really well though and looks as tough as ever.

Comment

The Ghost looked good in that fight props to him. Berto has been overrated and over paid at HBO for a long time was never a Berto fan.

Comment

I was real impressed. I did not expect him to take the fight to Berto and beat him up the way he did. It's like like his willpower was not going to be denied at all. I was also surprised at how good his chin was. Berto hits hard and landed some real good shots but Robert wasn't even fazed.

Comment

Good to see the Ghost leading the poll.

Comment

I think Berto came very close to stopping him would love to see a rematch vs Berto or beat Khan or Ortiz 1st before even being mentioned with Mayweather fight as of right now he is not a viable opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I think Berto came very close to stopping him would love to see a rematch vs Berto or beat Khan or Ortiz 1st before even being mentioned with Mayweather fight as of right now he is not a viable opponent
                  LOL, Khan or Ortiz?? For what?? He already beat Ayudin & Berto. Floyd's other option is a redhead that ducked his whole division. The Ghost dominated Berto. Close to being stopped?? Are you in Washington state, weed is legal up here?!

Comment

yeah he did well against berto, a bit dirty tho! made berto look like a black mr miyagi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      LOL, Khan or Ortiz?? For what?? He already beat Ayudin & Berto. Floyd's other option is a redhead that ducked his whole division. The Ghost dominated Berto. Close to being stopped?? Are you in Washington state, weed is legal up here?!
                      Ghost dominated the fight? did you even watch the fight Guerrero was hurt bad a couple of times with uppercuts problem was Berto was gassed out had he followed through he would have stopped him

Comment

Working...
                      X