No announcement yet.

Corona is the #1 Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Americans know nothing about beer. They drink it as cold as they can to lessen the taste.

thats because american beer taste bad. Though sam adams makes some decent stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      All beers taste the same to me.

I'm in love with Twisted tea, that shyt is delicious, tastes exactly like tea you can barely taste the alcohol.
      That's because they practically are the same. What you are referring to most likely are "American Adjunct" lagers. Corona, Budweiser, Pabst, Coors, Miller. Corn and rice are big ingredients, and that give familiar pale, yellow, fizzy, bland "beerish" taste.

You need to expand your horizons.

There is a world of beer out there that most people know nothing about because the 3 major corporations (Bud Miller Coors, none of which are American owned anymore) have cornered the market.

Comment

Corona sucks by the way.

Step your game up, Mike. I could give some suggestions.

Comment

You get some good Heineken in Holland .I fought it was all pretty expensive then I booked a hotel outside Amsterdam centre about 15 18 Euros in a taxi .Went to the supermarket close by and got a big f--k off 6 pack of heineken cans for 5 Euros odd ( 500 mil cans I think ) quality .Ended up getting some Italian pizza as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Corona sucks by the way.

Step your game up, Mike. I could give some suggestions.

I gotta quit actully. Im getting back into weight lifting and beer is really bad for that sort a thing.

Comment

Surprised so many people like Heineken, but it is a little better in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                So I told hur, make it wet fo a real ------!!!!!

Damn, I downed 2 bottles wine and im fine and that rhymes and i can type.

well, so now im on that corona, i guess its my fav beer...has the cartel taken over the corona factory yet? That would suck, probly put dead bodies in the beer....but taste fine as of right now.

Damn i wish i was at the strip club right now, this song would sound much better with a naked whore in front of me....ya

Corona is so shit and awful they even advertise it having a lime stuck in the bottle to disguise the taste. It's not the worst beer in the world but that's like saying elephant shit is not the worst shit to use to fill a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Corona is so shit and awful they even advertise it having a lime stuck in the bottle to disguise the taste. It's not the worst beer in the world but that's like saying elephant shit is not the worst shit to use to fill a sandwich.
                  I think the lime makes it taste worse.

What's funny is that marketing has got people thinking that Corona is better at the beach.

Its the same reason why people drink Bud Light and Coors Light whilst watching American football.

Corona tastes the same at the beach, at the club, at the bar or at the circus.

Comment

This is what i drink

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Haha, Americans don't know much about beer if they think Stella is a good choice!

If you're looking for decent beers try some nice European beers. Polish is always good (Tyskie, Lech, Zywiec) or there's decent German beers (Warsteiner, Erdinger). I'd also throw in Peroni which is Italian and San Miguel which is Spanish. Just stay away from Stella it's a poor excuse for a beer!
                    San Miguel is Filipino. It's similar to Red Stripe because they're both island brews but Red Stripe tastes better IMO, plus we dont have san miguel in my area.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-29-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Corona isn't even a premium beer in Mexico (which isn't exactly known for great beer.) As far as south of the border beers go (which I used to drink more of before the duty tripled, thanks Obama,) I much prefer DosXX, Negra Modelo and Bohemia Weizen. Even Modelo Especial is considerably better than Corona.

Comment

Working...
                      X