No announcement yet.

Any updates on Floyds health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    i thought they said if there wasnt any problems then he would only do 60 days which would b the end of july, i might b wrong with tht tho
    Where did you hear this from? I'm no expert on the silly law system, but I hope this is valid.

Comment

agree with this, with his doctors going in and saying he was losing weight n it could end his career it was a win win situation 4 floyd. If the judge agrees then he gets out early, if she didnt listen then everyone believes its having a bad affect on him n if he comes out and fights people will wanna see how he is doing so his ppv buys will go up, also it was around the time the pac/bradley fight happened n it made every1 talk about floyd instead of the bad decision. Very clever move from team mayweather
      Yes because they had complete control to choose court dates and he only appealed to take the headlines off of Pacquiao, it wasn't him wanting to get out of jail or anything. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Where did you hear this from? I'm no expert on the silly law system, but I hope this is valid.
        normally you get time off in jail 4 good behaviour. Someone i believe as already mentioned it but if you go 2 floydmayweather.com it says mayweather comes home in 27 days (its counting down) which would b first few days of august.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Yes because they had complete control to choose court dates and he only appealed to take the headlines off of Pacquiao, it wasn't him wanting to get out of jail or anything. LOL
          of course he wanted 2 get out, what i was trying 2 say was it all worked out good 4 mayweather n the fact tht the stories coming out about him not eating and drinking in jail and the fact he might not beable 2 box again being released 2/3 days after the pac/bradley fight (i believe the story came out 11th/12th) is again good 4 mayweather since it got everyone talking about him.

Comment

normally you get time off in jail 4 good behaviour. Someone i believe as already mentioned it but if you go 2 floydmayweather.com it says mayweather comes home in 27 days (its counting down) which would b first few days of august.
            I see it.

http://floydmayweather.com/

This is great news. He'll fight again this year for sure then imo.

Comment

lol at the flo m0s who thought floyd would only spend 2 weeks on jail and 1 month max

Comment

Floyd is fine, he is used to be on vacation and not fighting. Even in jail he is a celebrity

Comment

lol at this thread

Comment

Working...
                  X