Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you be more excited for Canelo vs. Ortiz or Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha there's nothing Aztec about canelo. Please stop saying all Mexicans are Aztec, big misconception.

Comment

Canelo-Ortiz 'cause it's much more competitive.

Comment

I rather see Jr get his ass beat, but I doubt that fight will happen.

Comment

Canelo Ortiz only because I see it as a 50/50 fight. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see the real middleweight champ Martinez expose paper champ Chavez Jr.

Comment

Chavez and Martinez, we have been waiting for a loooong time for this and they aren't getting any younger(Martinez anyway) If Ortiz Canelo doesn't happen in Sept, there is always next year, year after that. These guys have a long career ahead of them.

Comment

I've been waiting forever to see Chavez end sergios career

Comment

The one that's going to happen.

Comment

Both great match ups... Chavez Martinez is a lot closer than people think. Martinez should be the fav. But he is way overrated...

Comment

There seems to be some genuine drama built up between Chavez and Martinez so I find that aspect of it more interesting. I knew Cotto vs Margarito II was going to be a meh fight, but the drama kept me excited. As far as the actual fight, it depends how good Chavez looks against Lee. I thought Chavez looked great against Manfredo, but terrible against Rubio so it's a crapshoot until I see what he does with Lee. Sergio on the other hand could get old overnight and I kind of get the feeling his time is coming.

Canelo vs Ortiz is a great matchup though. It probably will end up being a better fight than Chavez vs Martinez, but I'm not as excited over it. It's the type of fight will probably get my juices flowing when they actually start fighting, but I'm not particularly pumped up over hearing the fight's announcement.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-12-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Wait isn't September 15 the date Arum wanted for JR-Martinez? lol

I should be smart and stay away from a TR production, but if they happened on the same night..... id be watching lil Julio wreck Sergio. I guess I'll gauge my level of excitement after Saturday, hoping that JR puts on his best performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X