No announcement yet.

Ward-Dawson approved for September 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
    Ya I read this too. Ward is a pretty big guy, seen how he walks around lately? Looks to me about 185-190 for sure. Some poster on here has a sig pic of him with Floyd and he looks huge.
    He's not that big Floyd is just a midget. I heard a interview with Ward where he said he doesn't really cut weight. He loses some weight during camp but just naturally as he gets in top shape, a few pounds. There's no way he walks around above 180.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
      Cause Dawson is stupid and never should have said it lol, Ward is just taking advantage of Dawson's stupidity. I can tell right away from how Dawson speaks he is not an intelligent dude at all.

He said he would go to 168 because it is the biggest fight he could be in. They should have at least done a catchweight at 170 that would help make it a bit more fair
      Well there were hardly any opponents for Dawson other than the winner of Kessler/Green and Shumenov/Ornelas.

Pascal/Cloud was too long of a wait. Ward didn't have have too many options either.

Comment

where at ? has to be oakland ..either guy cant sell tix

Comment

I been saying for years that Andre Ward is scared to death of going to 175. He sure as hell ain't doing it against the best LHW in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
            Well there were hardly any opponents for Dawson other than the winner of Kessler/Green and Shumenov/Ornelas.

Pascal/Cloud was too long of a wait. Ward didn't have have too many options either.
            True. I am glad he called out Ward, but I just think it was a bad move to outright say he would go down to 168. I still think it is an enticing fight, but would have been awesome if they met at a middle ground and even better if Ward wanted to look like a boss and move up to 175, would be easier for him to avoid Bute that way anyways

Comment

ward gets no real props from me for making dawson come down to 168 lbs... if dawson beats ward, I'll give him props tho.

Comment

Working...
              X