No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Reality Series Debuts on HBO in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Reality Series Debuts on HBO in 2012

Los Angeles – HBO and filmmaker Peter Berg will team up for the innovative new primetime reality series ON FREDDIE ROACH, directed and executive produced by Emmy® nominee Peter Berg (“Friday Night Lights”) and executive produced by Jim Lampley, Sarah Aubrey and Michael Price, it was announced today by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is boxing scene stealing Fat Dans articles without acknowledgment?

Comment

if they film this series while he's training the olympic hopefuls, that will definitely be great for boxing

Comment

This sounds great, also will help to Mythify the image of the Great Freddie Roach!

Comment

Amir will be P4P #1 by that time.

Comment

Awesome. More boxing exposure, which is what we need. I wonder what Roger/Floyd Sr have to say about this? lol

Comment

Should be good, really looking forward to that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                Awesome. More boxing exposure, which is what we need. I wonder what Roger/Floyd Sr have to say about this? lol
                Roger and Floyd Sr are pathetic haters. Especially Floyd Sr. Roger can be aight sometimes.

Comment

Very cool! Really looking forward to this!

Comment

Hmmm I wondered why flOyd jr won't do a reality show ????...... I have the perfect name of course ' The Mayweather's HAHAHA just imagine the ratings this will do just cuz he has so many hater's and fans but mostly Hater's of course..

Comment

Working...
                    X