Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander Will Be the Best Pound-For-Pound Boxer within Five Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander's legit. I saw his last fight. Kid's got mad talent!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      that's too bold of a statement to make right now, imo. The guy is good and he has crazy potential, but lets not jinx it.
      ^^^ This.

I can imagine what will happen. As soon as Alexander loses, he was a "bum".

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
        I want to see:

Alexander vs Valero (if he moves up)

Khan vs Bradley

Peterson vs Ortiz

IMO, all these fights allow these guys to be tested mentally. All except Bradley and Peterson because I think they're "there" mentally already.
        Im a fan of khan...but bradley would kill him at this moment in time...

Ortiz i think can be an amazing fighter....he just needs to make sure he aint getting hit too much, or running into punches...once he does that, hes got the offense of a champ

Id say alexander will be a great fighter....but lets see a few more fights before we jump on the bandwagon

Comment

I couldnt agree with u more on this one!!! Devon has all the tools to make it there so lets hope he does one day soon!!!

Comment

So he still has three years before P4P greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              So he still has three years before P4P greatness.
              Sorry, I admire Devon's guts, the guy's a real fighter, but this article was not a good prediction. Devon isn't that good.

Comment

Just realized this was from 2 years ago.

Comment

He needs to avenge that Bradley loss. That might get him closer to top 10 P4P in The Ring rankings. Going to be harder to do now since Bradley is with Top Rank.

Seeing how Bradley is ranked top 10 p4p shows how close this prediction was to being right.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Sorry, I admire Devon's guts, the guy's a real fighter, but this article was not a good prediction. Devon isn't that good.
                    The writer made the prediction way to early.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      The writer made the prediction way to early.
                      It really looks bad because of Kotelnik right after. Really should have waited until he got in the ring with Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X