No announcement yet.

Sam Peter vs. Eddie Chambers is Set, Nokia Theater on 3/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Peter vs. Eddie Chambers is Set, Nokia Theater on 3/27

A battle between heavyweight contenders Sam Peter (32-2, 23KOs) and Eddie Chambers (33-1, 18KOs) has been finalized to take place on March 27 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California. ESPN will televise the fight. It is the first boxing event at Nokia to feature heavyweight contenders. [details]

this is a big for both.power vs boxing ability.this is a tough fight to call.chambers should be able to outbox him but peter has the one punch power.peter will be right in front of him slugging.peter has trouble with tall big heavyweights(mccline & klitschkos)but chambers is average size.we will see.great fight for FNFs!

Comment

I like Chambers in this fight by a clear decision. Vitali took Sam's heart away.

Comment

This fight is gonna be as exciting as watching an old asian lady try to parallel park.

Comment

Great match up! This will be interesting! Im looking forward to it. Good heavyweight fight. Can Chambers keep Peter away from him and outpoint him with his speedadvantage? Or can the much bigger and stronger Peter catch Chambers, hurt him badly and knock him out? The winner of this is back in the picture, and it wont look good for the looser! I hope that Peter will be in shape, a lil bit lighter than last time, under 250 pounds and show a good performance knocking Chambers out!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
            This fight is gonna be as exciting as watching an old asian lady try to parallel park.
            Man i dont know what you are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Man i dont know what you are talking about!
              How the hell can you have AA, Cotto, Pacquiao and Gamboa as some of your favorite fighters and still think that a garbage match up between Sam Peter and Chambers is an interesting fight? That **** is gonna be boring as ****!

Comment

I'm not racist but I know what you mean about the old lady parking,one almost hit me head on yesterday but she was in the wrong lane!LOL! I think this is a good match up.tough one to call.I'll watch for sure.

Comment

This is an interesting fight, more so than many recent HW title fights. Chambers has the chance to make up for the Povetkin mess he needs to believe in his abilities. he is the best pure boxer in the division but there are guys much stronger, despite being a lot cruder that will be too much for him. Peter, as awful as he is, is a bulldozer if you let come on to you so this is a 50/50 fight.

If Chambers can't beat Peter he should get his ass down to Cruiserweight and clean up cos that division's a **** heap.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
                    How the hell can you have AA, Cotto, Pacquiao and Gamboa as some of your favorite fighters and still think that a garbage match up between Sam Peter and Chambers is an interesting fight? That **** is gonna be boring as ****!
                    Because he is a boxing fan and this is an interesting matchup.

Comment

Working...
                    X