Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Margarito's Lack Of Education Keep Him From Being A Crossover Star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he knows alot more English then he let's on, but plays up the whole "Im harcore cause I wont learn English" thing to get more respect from alot of the Mexican fans.

Comment

Nowadays you need a masters degree to be HW champ!

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
        the thread starter is a fuken moron!
        Its like I said in the other thread, a mullet haired Mexican is piping his mom down and he hates having to serve them breakfast in bed.

Comment

Answer is YES!..

Sorry but I wouldn't go as far as sayin lack of education..but I'd say it's his lack to speak the language..

Juan Manuel Marquez..Israel Vazquez..Miguel Cotto..etc. are guys who don't speak the language fluently..but give a good attempt..that's all he needs is to try so he can appeal to the casual fans of more than just a mullet rockin iron chin having machine..

Just my opinion tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            I think he knows alot more English then he let's on, but plays up the whole "Im harcore cause I wont learn English" thing to get more respect from alot of the Mexican fans.
            What an ignorant way of thinking. Latins don't want to learn English cause they feel it's a weakness yet want to jump borders to get into the U.S. and leave their rat infested countries. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by KingChile View Post
              Yeah, it could be worse. You could live in Puerto Rico (a U.S. Commonwealth) and not speak a lick of English. Oh wait, Cheato Trinidad comes to mind.

BTW, Margarito was born and lives in the U.S. you idiot.
              He lives in California, a state that Mexicans are the Majority, so what language you think is more spoken in Califronia you ****en moron?

I like I said speaking english this days means ****.(no disrespect to English speaking countries)!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I never said Margarito was dumb, funny how it can be misconstrued as such. I did state he turned professional at 15, my gosh, nice to ruffle the Cartel's feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by KingChile View Post
                  What an ignorant way of thinking. Latins don't want to learn English cause they feel it's a weakness yet want to jump borders to get into the U.S. and leave their rat infested countries. WTF?
                  Im basing this on what I have been told by my friends Uncle's who are from Mexico and speak almost no English. They said that it makes you look like a fake Mexican if you learn English for the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    He lives in California, a state that Mexicans are the Majority, so what language you think is more spoken in Califronia you ****en moron?

I like I said speaking english this days means ****.(no disrespect to English speaking countries)!!!!!!!!!
                    Hey idiot, Puerto Rico is also an English speaking country. If it weren't for the U.S. you guys would be another Haiti/Dominican Republic.

And WTF is ****en??? Your master of the English language and grammar is horrific. Kind of like Cheato Trinidad and footwork. The two do not go hand in hand.

Comment

last i checked you don't go into the ring and write an essay you go in and fight and fist flying need no translation!!!!!!

viva margarito!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X