Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Eddie Hearn's fault 3 big British fights aren't getting made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
    And ****ty mismatches on every card because of it bring back Warren's dominance atleast he is not so smug about screwing over the fans.
    Nah, Warren was way too slow, He's finished. It's hearns game now but I'll admit he's turning into a right noob, but still miles better than warren ever was.

Comment

He is firmly to blame for Quigg-Frampton. He knows he's backing the loser and is trying to fool the casual public into believing it's the other sides fault.

The other two though? No.

Groves has seemed mentally gone since getting knocked cold by Froch. He grossly over-estimates his drawing power and a very off sense of self-worth.

Khan-Brook is nothing to do with Hearn, Khan simply wants no part of fighting Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        He is firmly to blame for Quigg-Frampton. He knows he's backing the loser and is trying to fool the casual public into believing it's the other sides fault.

The other two though? No.

Groves has seemed mentally gone since getting knocked cold by Froch. He grossly over-estimates his drawing power and a very off sense of self-worth.

Khan-Brook is nothing to do with Hearn, Khan simply wants no part of fighting Brook.
        Spot on about groves, he's became slightly deluded

Comment

At this point does anyone really want to see DeGale Groves?

Groves looks a shadow of the fighter he was before Froch got a hold of him. Whereas DeGale looks as good as he ever has. Maybe if Groves gets himself straight and picks up some notable wins the fight could be great.

Comment

Khan brook is not his fault

Quigg vs frampton definitely is

He's flat out trying to fool people

Comment

I like Hearn as far as promoters go think he's a straight shooter for the most part. I don't blame him for any of those fights not happening.

I don't live in the UK so maybe some people can fill me in that know more about the situations but the way I see it

Khan doesn't want to fight Brook right now

He offered Groves a huge payday but Groves wanted more than 50/50 and a chance at Dirrell instead of Degale

He offered 1.5 to Frampton. But said if his team can come up with a offer then do it.

Like I said I'm not in the know but how is offering these fighters massive paydays not trying to get the fights done.

Comment

Working...
              X