No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Face Estrella, Hernandez is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Face Estrella, Hernandez is Out

Top rated welterweight contender Thomas Dulorme (15-0, 12KOs) will now face late-replacement Yoryi Estrella (10-7-2, 7KOs) this coming Saturday night at Coliseo Guillermo Angulo in Carolina, Puerto Rico . Dulorme was originally scheduled to face Ivan Hernandez (30-3), who was pulled from the fight due to visa related issues. Estrella lost his last few bouts, but appears to have a decent chin as he went the ten round distance with Randall Bailey a year ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The #1 Welterwieght lol.

Good job WBC.

Comment

an hbo date has never come so easy. too bad its such a late replacement but now it should be a breeze.

Comment

#1 rated for a reason... all these people making excuses to dodge him. I think they should raise his status again.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          #1 rated for a reason... all these people making excuses to dodge him. I think they should raise his status again.
          Sure. Just give him the title. He can fight Mayweather next.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Sure. Just give him the title. He can fight Mayweather next.
            Mayweather ducking and dodging... make Dulorme the WBC champ and create a new title that he can never lose

Comment

LOL at these comments. I am looking forward to seeing Dulorme's HBO debut.

Comment

Thought we would finally see Dulorme step up damnit. How can this be the best opponent they could find? At least he would impress some new people on HBO I guess...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Thought we would finally see Dulorme step up damnit. How can this be the best opponent they could find? At least he would impress some new people on HBO I guess...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  The fight is not on HBO. His fight in HBO would be in October or November and the guy they are considering is Luis Abregu.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    The fight is not on HBO. His fight in HBO would be in October or November and the guy they are considering is Luis Abregu.
                    Good opponent for Dulorme, and if he can stop him, it'll be an even bigger statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X