Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Sergio be able to drop his hands against Pac or May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Sergio be able to drop his hands against Pac or May?

Given Mayweather and Pac's speed and agility, would he be able to just drop his hands like he normally does without them jumping all over him?

i think he would

Comment

there's a world of difference in handspeed between PAC/PBF and the Paul Williams, Dzinsiruks and Pavliks that Sergio has faced

he would be best to just keep firing that beautiful jab over and over again instead of dropping his hands

Comment

Yes, because it's part of Maravilla's style, win or lose. His comfort zone, swag, whatever.

Comment

Mayweather jumping all over him?

Yeah he would drop his hands, its part of his style

Comment

I don't see him having his hands down being a problem, he seems to see the punches well enough to slip them. Always pushing down his trunks after he throws a combo might hurt him down the line. This last guy Dzir*** or whatever was able to capitalize on it in the last few rounds, imagine if Arthur Abraham catches him doing that ****.

Comment

he would drop his hands to but they would both tag him for having his hands down,martniez would hit both back with counter punches on his own

Comment

I get a little nervous watching him everytime he does it but its a habit which he always does and I wouldn't expect him to behave different regardless of the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I get a little nervous watching him everytime he does it but its a habit which he always does and I wouldn't expect him to behave different regardless of the opponent.

that's part of the excitement that comes with a Martinez fight

Comment

Well to put things into perspective, have you seen a fight where Martinez wasn't hit? I mean...Dzinziruk even landed on him quite regularly in the 5th-6th rounds, and that guy's nowhere near being a "puncher".

My opinion, keep your hands up...

Comment

Working...
                    X