No announcement yet.

I cannot stop watching Lord of the Rings. It is such a good movie series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Biggest pile of gay , geek, **** I've ever seen. Fell asleep halfway through the first, that was enough for me.
    Not as bad as Star Trek though. The space Nerds are dreadful.

I liked return of the king.

The hobbit movies so far entertaining visually. I should start smoking chronic again it would be more enjoyable methink.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They have done a great job with them, but if you really like the stories you need to read the books, then you can truly appreciate the movies even more.

Comment

you do realise the hidden message behind those movies is race war don't you?

Comment

Have you ever done LOTR marathon? Watching entire trilogy in one day? I've done it once, high as hell

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
            you do realise the hidden message behind those movies is race war don't you?
            now you got me thinking, orks actually do remind me of flomos

Comment

i liked lord of the rings until it turned super gay right at the end. hobbit had their moments, although it was kind of ridiculous how none of the good guys ever died. there are scenes with literally hundreds of bad guys against a dozen good guys and every damn one of the good guys make it and the bad guys take about 300 L's. everyone handles the orcs now, even little kids. orcs should be fearsome and dangerous, yet a hundred of them cant kill a single petrified ****ing hobbit with no combat training whatsoever.

Comment

Im reading the books for the first time (audio books while i work).

It makes me realise what an amazing job they did in the films. The story is good, but its all a bit long and dull. And thank god the films cut out all the songs that go on forever.

Maybe im too used to the films so the books seem kinda boring, but the way Peter Jackson injected so much great action and pace into the films is genius.

Im halfway through the Two Towers, and that talking tree has been droning on for ****ing ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Have you ever done LOTR marathon? Watching entire trilogy in one day? I've done it once, high as hell
                  They show the trilogy at the cinema every year.
                  They are doing it again on the 6th Dec. It starts at midnight, so will probably finish at 9am.

Comment

Working...
                  X