Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Bradley is not only more athletic then Guerrero but he is smarter then Guerrero as well..This is the fight I truly want,I'm tired of Guerrero being mentioned with Bradley at all..Guerrero is a good fighter,I don't want to sound like I'm saying he's not..But Bradley is better then him in every way,Guerrero's only advantages are height and the fact that he's a southpaw..
    Nonsense, Bradley doesn't have near the IQ or range of styles. Guerrero has shown strong ring IQ, ability to gameplan and adapt like an elite level fighter.

No one buys the idea of Bradley v Mayweather since 98% believe he's coming off a loss to Pac. This would be a really cheap move by Mayweather. No way he's that gutless to fight Bradley.

Comment

• Bradley gets slept on, IMO because people don't like his style and they are bitter about the situations with Khan and Manny. His resume speaks for itself:

Vasquez - Current LW Champion
      Alexander - Current WW Champion
      Abregu - #1 contender for WBO title in WW division
      Peterson - Current JW Champion
      Holt - IBF #1 contender for Peterson's belt

And he travels. You guys criticize U.S. fighters like Ward and Broner for not going overseas. Bradley traveled to the UK in order to win his first title. And he put up a good effort against Pacquiao.

Bradley is the most proven fighter at 147 that Floyd could possibly face other than Pacqauio.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        He's got two good recent interviews.

Jeez poor Kirkland,dude has issues...I really hope he takes care of his money,for some reason I get a tragic vibe off Kirkland..

Comment

• Bradley as a pressure fighter against Holt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xknk5ksHI8w

Bradley on his jab and back foot against Peterson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0ySLUdzf0

Bradley as a counter puncher
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0ySLUdzf0

He's a chameleon. Can fight anyway he needs to and is extremely disciplined. Tremendous jab and lateral movement. Levels above a guy like Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            2M is a lot of money for a non PPV, he's asking for too damn much.

I'd call Guerrero-Bradley a 50/50 fight. Guerrero has shown some dimensions to his game. He got timing, he can box and he can brawl his ass off apparently.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            I give Bradley an edge over Guerrero...I don't see it as a 50/50 fight..Guerrero is just like Peterson imo,very similar in their styles..He has decent boxing ability but nothing major imo..In the IQ department Bradley has him licked..Speed and movement(aka footwork)Bradley has him licked..But hey this is why I want this fight so badly..I can have this opinion and uyou can have yours,but fights are not won on paper..I pray this fight happens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Nonsense, Bradley doesn't have near the IQ or range of styles. Guerrero has shown strong ring IQ, ability to gameplan and adapt like an elite level fighter.

No one buys the idea of Bradley v Mayweather since 98% believe he's coming off a loss to Pac. This would be a really cheap move by Mayweather. No way he's that gutless to fight Bradley.
              This is a sad post all the way around...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP
                Bradley gets slept on, IMO because people don't like his style and they are bitter about the situations with Khan and Manny. His resume speaks for itself:

Vasquez - Current LW Champion
                Alexander - Current WW Champion
                Abregu - #1 contender for WBO title in WW division
                Peterson - Current JW Champion
                Holt - IBF #1 contender for Peterson's belt

And he travels. You guys criticize U.S. fighters like Ward and Broner for not going overseas. Bradley traveled to the UK in order to win his first title. And he put up a good effort against Pacquiao.

Bradley is the most proven fighter at 147 that Floyd could possibly face other than Pacqauio.
                At 147 Bradley hasn't proven anything. More proven than Guerrero OVERALL yes but not at 147.

I don't care about who Mayweather fights. There's really nobody out there and I never buy his PPVs anyway.

Comment

At 147 Bradley hasn't proven anything. More proven than Guerrero OVERALL yes but not at 147.

I don't care about who Mayweather fights. There's really nobody out there and I never buy his PPVs anyway.

Guerrero hasn't proven ****. An unknown prospect and ****ing Berto...who has been beaten with that same gameplan twice before?

Comment

Alexander is a current title holder at 147 and Bradley already beat him. He proves nothing by fighting Alexander again.

I'd take Alexander and Abregu over Berto and Aydin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawAngle
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Guerrero hasn't proven ****. An unknown prospect and ****ing Berto...who has been beaten with that same gameplan twice before?
                      Only a simple minded midget such as yourself would think that or not give Guerrero credit for his 2 victories at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X