Clear All

Sweet

undercard should have some sort of combination of

porter-thurman-brook

khan-broner

wilder- james toney

Those are my dream fights

Comment

Broner vs ghost would be great as well... remember when they were beefing and broner was shook when he came face to face with ghost

Make that fight happen

Comment

I wonder if this will be at the MGM or possibly in the Alamodome? Went to Canelo/Trout it was a great atmosphere, might have to make this one as well. i guess if its on PPV most likey the MGM.

Now we can stop all the stupid Canelo ducking Lara threads and wait for the inevitable "Lara took a dive" or "The judges were paid off" threads....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Man, I really like Thurman but it's becoming hard when I see idiots overrate him like this. Guerrero is a "bum" because he lost to Floyd and Thurman is the next coming of Tommy Hearns because he beat....who? Soto Karass and Quintana?
          Guerrero is a bang average fighter, it has nothing to do with losing to Floyd. You say who is Thurman's best win...but who is Guerrero's best win? Aydin/Berto?

Thurman's best win is imo Chaves.

He hasn't beaten any big names because they're all ducked him, that's pretty clear.

Also, if you have an eye for talent, you can see he's a special fighter, even if he hasn't fought the highest level opposition. He passes the eye test and then some.

Thurman's resume is probably already better than Guerrero's

Comment

Great news, I would like to see Mares vs JuanMa plus Linares vs Figueroa and maybe Alexander vs the Ghost. Santa Cruz vs Frampton. This is worthy of 70 bucks Hoya make it happen GBP.

Comment

Let's do this

Lara UD

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                i know i hate on canelo a lot on here, but respect to him for finally taking this fight.....i expect lara to win by UD....i just hope the judging is fair..
                caenlo fans lara wont draw fans watch how many people buy this ppv I know I am along with others I know

Comment

fantastic news...

Comment

Much respect for Canelo wanting this fight. He sure aint cherry picking. Lara is a tuff fight for him. The El Perro he fought wasn't the same guy who Lara fought.

Comment

I don't know what's better Canelo/ Lara fighting or Smith/Lara being cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                      X