Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all just statistics.........

Until they become rap stars.

Comment

" I'm a 5 time loser, if the police roll up on me and i'm hot, I'm holding court right there."

Powerful words. It's a right every man has, to live his life the way he chooses to. In the end we are our own judges, and the only ones that mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        " I'm a 5 time loser, if the police roll up on me and i'm hot, I'm holding court right there."

Powerful words. It's a right every man has- including the evil ones- to live his life the way he chooses to.
        Ignorant words...ya herd!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Ignorant words...ya herd!
          It is an attribute of the awakened to see wisdom in humble things where other eyes see nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
            What's sad is hear you some of this "the system is against me" nonsense parroted various music and sports stars. They're all "I made it in spite of the system" sort of talk, it's a real victim mentality. They really believe that society is against them succeeding as opposed to their own inability to play by the rules of society.
            Well what would you do if you lived in New Orleans. Your home got destroyed by katrina, you have a criminal record and you and your family have no money.

They don't really have a lot of options.

Comment

If he's bigtime I'm stanky rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
                We was tight in the day but got sent to pelican bay after moving to cali, havent seen him since. Can't believe he has made it bigtime.

Skip to 1min mark for my blood to spit da truth.

How the **** could you be proud of that ****? You must be just as stupid as they are.

Comment

I feel dumber for having listened to these ignorant fools talk, ya herrd me!!

Comment

They're born into a ****ty culture, so I can't blame them too much. At some point in the process of growing up they should be able to notice that their culture sucks and make some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
                      They're born into a ****ty culture, so I can't blame them too much. At some point in the process of growing up they should be able to notice that their culture sucks and make some changes.
                      The **** you know bout hood life? If you ain't hood don't speak on it. You ain't got a god damn thing to say of what you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X