Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else forced to quit smoking against their will?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else forced to quit smoking against their will?

I really enjoyed smoking but for whatever reason society felt the need to deprive me of this simple pleasure. The stupid fcking anti smoking campaigns, any time I would smoke in public people acted like one inhalation of second hand smoke would magically give them cancer, Like I was a ****ing nicotine nazi. Plus even though my rational side knows its total ****, those commercials convinced me that if I continued to smoke my fingers and toes would fall off. And lastly, A pack of cigarettes cost like a fcking dollar to produce, and you want to charge me seven dollars or more?! It got to the point where I was just like screw it, if you want me to quit that bad, ill quit. And I did, and now I just drink more to compensate. I'm actually drinking right now...

It was for the best that you stopped, damn is there a more useless thing than smoking cigarettes? Seriousy, fuk that stupid crap. Aint no body got time fo dat.

Comment

Not me......

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        It was for the best that you stopped, damn is there a more useless thing than smoking cigarettes? Seriousy, fuk that stupid crap. Aint no body got time fo dat.
        Either you lead an awesome life where you have lots of friends and you are getting sex on the reg, or you should theoretically know what I'm talking about. Maybe you have never smoked a cigarette, in which case I ask why are you responding to this thread?

Comment

If you want nicotine, try E cigs. It's a big trend now, loads of types and 'flavours'.

Comment

I recently quit when my son was born.. I couldnt stand the the smell transferring onto him, since ive quit my sense of smell and taste have become mch more sensitive and food tastes really god again. I also dont have that morning cough with flem, so i think something is going right.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
              If you want nicotine, try E cigs. It's a big trend now, loads of types and 'flavours'.
              Just like condoms. But they dont contain nicotine, just jizz, unless you jizz on said persons face/hair/hands/mouth/eye/holes....

Smoking is for badasses whom put their middle finger up to society and cancer, awesome stuff.... My phlegm is brown doe

Comment

I was.

IF I didn't I would have been dead by now, the pain in my chest was getting out of hand, my cough had tons of blood and in my final days of smoking whenever I smoked a cigarrete I didn't felt oxygen getting to my lungs and almost died because of it.

You have no idea how scary it is when you're breathing as hard and deep as possible and you don't feel any oxygen getting to your lungs.

Comment

jail did it for me.

Comment

I smoked for 6 months. Got to close to a pack a day. The last month or so I just didn't like it anymore. The high was more of a weak feeling. I'd get head aches sometimes. My throat was starting to get rougher.

Comment

Working...
                    X