Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL : Cotto vs Bradley at 147. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Have you seen any of Bradleys fights? Or was he not big named enough to watch? YES to answer your question.
    As for Manny...Bradley is the most dangerous opponent yet. More than JMM!
    yeah ive seen him lol. anyways marquez is a much better boxer than timmy and he out boxed pac but timmys not outboxing mayweather ever. he'll have moments against pac but he'll get dragged into a fire fight with manny and lose by ko.

Comment

Right now Bradley beats Cotto at 147. Prime for prime however Cotto.

Comment

interesting fight..itd have to say cotto

Comment

i can see it now. you bradley fans are going out on a limb here. there is no inclination whatsoever that dome head will beat the wild rabbit. you bbradley fans are dillusiomal nd will lose many points. i see it now. lol

Comment

Bradley is a beast. Cotto is a has been.

Bradley got the speed, power and boxing skills to break Cotto in two.

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
              have you seen any of bradleys fights? Or was he not big named enough to watch? Yes to answer your question.
              As for manny...bradley is the most dangerous opponent yet. More than jmm!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah...................hahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...............ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Comment

Would like to see how Bradley does vs Pacquiao first but I'd say Cotto.

Comment

Hmm let me see well cotto is a name i have heard many more times then bradley so yes he must be the winner.

Cotto 2009< is the worst hype job in the history of mankind.
                  Bradley is a tough,unbeaten,prime fighter that refuse to lose unlike fragile cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                    Bradley is a beast. Cotto is a has been.

Bradley got the speed, power and boxing skills to break Cotto in two.
                    What power?

Comment

hold on, am i lost?
                      bradley nd power should never be in the same sentence.
                      ohhh, i see. when he uses his dome piece.
                      okay, i get it now. lol. smh

Comment

Working...
                      X