Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most one sided title fight you have saw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Barrera - Tapia was pretty one sided
    Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    but damn Tapia is insane he took that beating with his hands down
    That fight was still entertaining though. I hate watching mismatches but that one was still fun to watch, just because of the fact that it was Johnny Tapia

Mayweather vs Marquez was a huge mismatch. Mayweather gave Marquez a shellacking. I don't know if that was the most one sided fight I've seen but definitely on of em. I just stuck with me because I'm not used to seeing Marquez look like that in a fight.

Comment

David Haye vs Derek Chisora.

Comment

one of the best moments

Comment

Roy Jones - Montell Griffin II

Comment

The great thing about Mayweather v Gatti was that it was Floyd Fighting for Arturo's belt and not Floyd defending it against some bum challenger.

That can also be said for Floyd v Corrales as they both held titles in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Roy Jones Jr vs Vinny Paz.
              Felt soooooooooooo bad for Vinny. That 6th round was just brutal, especially how Roy finished him. I remember Roy seemed genuinely concerned for Vinny after the fight.

Comment

The two I think of instantly that i watched and stay in my mind was Hamed vs Barrera, the prince got taken to school badly that night and it was painful viewing as i was a HUGE prince fan.
                Lacy vs Calzaghe. With all the hype I remember being worried Calzaghe was going to get taken apart by this new Mike Tyson styled fighter, what I witnessed was a total beat down and as I had to meet up with some American work colleagues the next day who were also watching the fight, It was a great start to our meeting being able to sit there with a stupid smile on my face lol

Comment

Pac vs diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    David Haye vs Derek Chisora.

Comment

Mayweather vs Gatti

Comment

Working...
                      X