Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Hopkins take the PED test? What is he afraid of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't Hopkins take the PED test? What is he afraid of?

So Bernard Hopkins has refused to take the proposed PED test before the rematch with Pascal.

What is he afraid of?
    Easy question - because he's been using PEDS
    61.97%
    He's an honest man who would never cheat in any way
    38.03%

The poll is expired.

Poll is up.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      So Bernard Hopkins has refused to take the proposed PED test before the rematch with Pascal.

What is he afraid of?
      Got a link, or is this sarcasm?

Comment

It's not in the contract so he doesn't have to do anything. Plus Jeam is just trying to get into BHop's head.

Comment

Because he doesnt want to

Pretty simple

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Because he doesnt want to

Pretty simple
            He doesn't want to because he'll test positive. It's very obvious.

Comment

Because Pascal is nobody to demand OST from Hopkins. If the governing boards want OST, then they'll get OST. I hope Hopkins beats his ass so bad that his own mother won't recognize him afterwards.

Comment

so manny refuses ost means he's on something but bhop refuses means because he can??

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  so manny refuses ost means he's on something but bhop refuses means because he can??
                  Yes, that's the double standard.

Manny has agreed from the beginning to take the tests right after the fight and a week before.

Hopkins is refusing to take this PED test at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    Not at all. The difference is Mayweather was demanding it during negotiations for the fight, not after the fight had already been made. If the Pac vs Mayweather fight was already signed and good to go and then Floyd came out and demanded blood tests, Like Jean is now, then I would have Manny's back like I have BHop's. If Pascal demanded the test during negotiations like Floyd actually did then I would have his back like I have Floyd's, because refusing to do them during negotiations is suspicious.

Once a contract is signed and agreed upon by both fighters you can't make demands after the fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X