No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    I agree, there a lot of small changes that could make large differences. This whole Jon-Ygritte scene makes a fairly big change in the story a little further on, imo, and they gain nothing from what they've changed it to; not that I can see, anyway.
    Agree this is how I see it.

The funny thing is though I enjoyed the episode on its own merits, but after when I started to think about all the changes and the potential direction its going the more I feel worried ill end up disliking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post

The funny thing is though I enjoyed the episode on its own merits, but after when I started to think about all the changes and the potential direction its going the more I feel worried ill end up disliking it.
      Yeah, I've actually found myself getting really frustrated while watching recently. They changed the whole Theon/Winterfell thing massively by the looks of it, which may make a large difference in the story. Also they missed out the Reeds which is a pretty major chance... getting really annoyed

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post

Worry about that when it happens. Not before, if it ever does. For all we know, the changes will be better for TV than following the book scene for scene. I understand being worried, because as a book fan you want the show to be just as good, but let the show do its thing. It's been damn good so far.

Comment

• I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but you guys should really discuss this is the group section. You'll just piss people off talking about it too much in this thread. You also don't have to hold back on spoilers there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but you guys should really discuss this is the group section. You'll just piss people off talking about it too much in this thread. You also don't have to hold back on spoilers there.
            I was worried about posting spoilers, thats why I tried to be as vague as possible I don't think any of my posts contained anything that could count as a spoiler, but I get what your saying man

Comment

• So no one knows what's up with Ned's remains?

Comment

• I also tried to be vague and spoilerless but its hard to explain certain things without bringing up the books I have been careful not to give anything away.

And I don't mean to sound negative either I think the show is great just voicing a few concerns and potential oversights.

Comment

• Didn't like all the changes from the book but still great episode. Lolllll @ that Ygritte and Jon gif

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    So no one knows what's up with Ned's remains?
                    Littlefinger knows all. Honestly, the guy has connections everywhere. It's not a short trip for Catelyn to reach Renly's camp, I can believe Littlefinger or Varys knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Littlefinger knows all. Honestly, the guy has connections everywhere. It's not a short trip for Catelyn to reach Renly's camp, I can believe Littlefinger or Varys knew.
                      Its possible if a little unlikely.

But that still doesn't explain what happened to the remains when Cat fled.

Comment

Working...
                      X