• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looked like Chael was just being respectful to him

Comment

that... was... AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        He didn't scare Sonnen. Chael talked a lot on camera for hype, they were alone in a van he didn't bother. No way did he "shit his pants"
        yea right, say nothing to the guy when he's right next to you but run your mouth when he's not around.sonnen is a ***** and a hippocrit and didn't he test posotive for ped

Comment

Few hours later..

what a f..... disrespectful scumbag he is! why didn't he say that to wandy before?? no balls man, NO balls!!

Comment

What a *****...

Comment

Few hours later..

Hilarious lol Chael **** his pants when wandy confronted him though lol I would love to see chael fight a prime wandy with pride rules lol Wandy would stomp and kick his face in untill sonnen was unconsious. Wandy is an ATG fighter and my personal fav mma fighter of all time. WAR WANDERLEI SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol I love Wandy.

Comment

Chael is a cheat and a coward lol

Comment

I find it hilarious that he talks about Wandy and Big Nog's records while he has 11 losses on his resume. This dude's a clown.

I guess if he was behind a keyboard he'd be one of those E-Thugs. But to get on cam and still talk noise when you haven't done anything in your career says a lot about your character.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X