No announcement yet.

Tougher Fights Than DLH at 147 or 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    How anyone could think Cotto is a tougher fight than DLH is ridiculous...
    why make a poll thread if you're not prepared to accept that people have different views?

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
      why make a poll thread if you're not prepared to accept that people have different views?
      They can have different views. I just don't see how they could think that way...

Comment

How anyone could think Cotto is a tougher fight than DLH is ridiculous...
        Maybe because 2007 DLH can't throw a damn staright punch because of ring inactivity.

Comment

They can have different views. I just don't see how they could think that way...
          you could make a case for cotto being a harder puncher than de la hoya,and he has youth on his side, but oscar is physically stronger and his competition is leagues above miguel's.

Comment

Funny how haters like yourself are always the first to bring up his name...
            I don't see how I was the first if adamk1304 mentioned it before me

Comment

the only one i said was mosely, spinks might be close to boarderline. Only other guy that comes close to me is Kassim Ouma, hes a tough guy to fight period, at least against guys his size.

Comment

They will all be tough for Oscar at this point. Once a person loses like he did, it gives others courage.....

Comment

Working...
                X