Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was supposed to turn pro last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll wrong as all **** for this thread. That dude trains his ass off, I've been there while he is training, and it aint no joke.

Let Vers be. He aint ****in with ya'll so there aint no need to **** with him. My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      Funny thread, with a little bit much 'inside', as is often the case (e.g., how many of today's posters even know who BabyPhat is?)

Versy, good luck to you in the pros!!! Remember, the internet is just jokes. Get your weight together and have a few fights.
      For all the posters who don't know, here's what I remember:

Must've been back in '06 or '07. BabyPhat was the Boss Lady of yesteryear. She was pretty hot female poster who had her legion of internet virgin followers, Vers being one of 'em.

So Vers and Babyphat become e-buddies and exchange personal info. Vers, being the sexually frustrated boxer mover guy, was so hard up for sex that he travelled all the way to Belgium from Texas to hook up wit this girl.

I don't remember the exact details of the encounter but I do remember that it didn't go very well.

Yeah, crazy ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Ya'll wrong as all **** for this thread. That dude trains his ass off, I've been there while he is training, and it aint no joke.

Let Vers be. He aint ****in with ya'll so there aint no need to **** with him. My 2 cents.
        no chief, he's not. Now. but he spent an awful lot of time talking down to folks. I am not one to kick somebody while they're done but I do understand where some people are getting a bit of a thrill out of this.

That's all I will say.

Comment

Originally posted by IWasDucked View Post
          ...but my opponent missed weight by an entire 5lbs. I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing as he was the one who apparently spent years telling everyone that he was going to turn pro and be a top boxer just like Tyson.

A few weeks back I was moving out of my house in San Antonio and this removal man kept shadow boxing instead of actually moving anything, at one point he missed with a wild right hook and his fat ass knocked into my bookcase. I tried complaining about it but all he said was "oh, so that's what a book is" and challenged me to fight him in a pro boxing match.

I was mostly doing the fight to get the cash to repair the bookcase, I think I heard that he was going to use the money to fly to Belgium and meet a woman online as that's the only way he can get laid, but I forget the exact details.

Anyone have any experience of anything like this? I was thinking of trying to re-schedule the fight but is there any point if the guy is just going to show up with love handles, flip everyone off and say "yeah I'm just like Floyd and Broner, bitches" again?
          Cool story bro.

Nah, sucks man.

Comment

Working...
          X