Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo Alvarez Ducks Austin Trout, Who Should He Face Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    But Canelo does have to get in the ring with somebody. If not with K9 (the worst possible opponent imho), then who?
    Think journeyman from below 154. There's plenty a dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I don't wanna hear anybody defending him if that happens. GBP can't be that fraudulent.

Comment

Kirkland if he can get his s**t together out side the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          yeah but canelo's already fought most of them. i think they ran out!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            If Canelo fight Lara and win I will give him all the credit in the world since I believe that lara is the most skillful fighter @ 154...but that won't happen..going from nothing to a top 3 is a big jump...
            What the hell does Lara bring to the ring that Canelo cant handle? Lara spent 10 rounds running from Vanes. Hes gonna do the same against Canelo. Laras the most overhyped fighter on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I don't wanna hear anybody defending him if that happens. GBP can't be that fraudulent.
              Yes, GBP can be that fraudulent! Because of Canelos Mexican heretige, the scumbags at the WBC allow them to be. If Canelo was going to face a quality challenger on the way to a big payday, he already would have. As I posted earlier, look for Canelo to face Mayorga or Maidana is May

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah but canelo's already fought most of them. i think they ran out!
                Rinse & repeat??

Comment

First three names aren't realistic..... Last two real long shots

If no Trout I would like Molina

Comment

If he ducks Trout, he shoudl fight Vanes Martirosyan. It'll be the battle of the two guys who fight no one

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      What the hell does Lara bring to the ring that Canelo cant handle? Lara spent 10 rounds running from Vanes. Hes gonna do the same against Canelo. Laras the most overhyped fighter on earth.
                      I'm not sure what to make of the bold. Anywhere near a tread concerning ginger.

Comment

Working...
                      X