No announcement yet.

Thank you boxing for saving me $110 dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
    There gonna be a light at the end of this dark tunnel?
    It's called streaming

Comment

Algieri pointless fight. Waste of time and whats left in pacquiao's tank. It made maidana 2 look better.

Comment

Why are you guys acting like these are fighters in their prime, looking for the hardest challenge out there?

These guys have given more to us than 99.9% of fighters. They're the two best of their era, but theyre now at the end of their respective careers and putting a few dollars in the bank to live on, so they dont end up like Roy Jones or Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
          Won't be tuning into the Rich coward laughing all the way to the bank with Madonna the rabbit punching journey man

And I won't be tuning into pillow fists getting his ass handed to him by a shot Pacquaio.

These crooks should retire, they aint getting a dime from me with this horse ****

Recycled fights and horse ****
          You can second that

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Algieri pointless fight. Waste of time and whats left in pacquiao's tank. It made maidana 2 look better.
            OMG! A Pinoy Pac fan actually saying 1 of Pac's fights isn't worth it! Did hell just freeze over?

This is like catching big foot or finding the Loch Ness monster!

Comment

Trc strikes again. This guy continues to make outstanding threads

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
                Won't be tuning into the Rich coward laughing all the way to the bank with Madonna the rabbit punching journey man

And I won't be tuning into pillow fists getting his ass handed to him by a shot Pacquaio.

These crooks should retire, they aint getting a dime from me with this horse ****

Recycled fights and horse ****
                Agreed I advice you to start watching UFC!

Comment

Yet people complain about Ross Dallas vs Danny Garcia???
                  Mayweather is basically just facing a flat footed bum who I may add has pasted his prime since moving to 147, his prime was at 140lbs but now he has just lost it since the likes of Kotelnik, Khan and Devon Alexander beat him...
                  Congratz Floyd you didn't just get sloppy seconds you got the most filthy riddled prostitute make sure you use a condom.

Pacquiao will always be rated ahead of Floyd

Comment

#HealthFirstDoe

Comment

I remember Floyd stans saying Pac recycles fights, well well well, look what we have here...Mayweather vs Maidana 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X