Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter hasn't signed the Brook contract, which means he has not been tested....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter hasn't signed the Brook contract, which means he has not been tested....

Yall overlooking this ish. This dude be stalling on signing a contract for a fight that is scheduled in 6 weeks

Look, I ain't making no accusations, but this looks like he's waiting to flush that ish outta his system before he signs why else is he stalling...

This dude with Conte a known cheat who's peddling this natural reformed BS... once a cheat always a cheat, he's making money off of these ''supplements'' he sellin but that's all a front, he got these athletes looking ripped and strong wearing his brand on they T shirts to market the supplements as having that type of effect... and why does he insist on no USADA only VADA? When USADA is the more established organisation....

Smdh this modda****a Porter looking ripped and jacked at this fuggin weight class.

Welcome back booty dew

Comment

the fight was rescheduled so its not in 6 weeks anymore

Comment

hello old friend

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          the fight was rescheduled so its not in 6 weeks anymore
          Since when? smh

I guess he needs more time for his PCT.

Comment

its september 6th now

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=644824

Comment

Holy Christ, the username, avatar combo has me dying over here. LMFAO!

Comment

Nah. Porter trying to find new pharmaceutical to evade testing.
                  Brook is finished anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Holy Christ, the username, avatar combo has me dying over here. LMFAO!
                    Me too

'organisation'

Comment

Working...
                    X