No announcement yet.

Seating at Madison Square Garden???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    Honestly every seat is a great seat at MSG.. I never get floor seats for fights anymore. Annoys the hell out of me when people stand up and don't sit back down.. Better to watch the fight from the 100 sections and closer rows. Just my opinion.. But yea any seat at the Garden is a great seat. I had tickets to the Cotto vs Martinez fight this pass weekend and I was in section 120 row 16. Great seats. Saw everything.
    Shoot, I just remembered that... that's why the Armory was such a crap venue... or whever it was that every seat was floor level

Comment

The tickets went on sale? Why arent they on Ticketmaster?

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        Honestly every seat is a great seat at MSG.. I never get floor seats for fights anymore. Annoys the hell out of me when people stand up and don't sit back down.. Better to watch the fight from the 100 sections and closer rows. Just my opinion.. But yea any seat at the Garden is a great seat. I had tickets to the Cotto vs Martinez fight this pass weekend and I was in section 120 row 16. Great seats. Saw everything.
        Agree with you about people standing up bro, so annoying when you've paid a fortune for tickets. Must have been an experience to see Cotto v Martinez, I was speechless in that first round!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          The tickets went on sale? Why arent they on Ticketmaster?
          http://www.ticketmaster.com/world-ch...004CBFD4ADCA43

Comment

It would completely suck if the Main event ended in under 4 rounds for you.

The experience however......

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
              It would completely suck if the Main event ended in under 4 rounds for you.

The experience however......
              Hahaha, I agree. You're right about the experience though. Never been inside MSG (last time I was there it was being renovated) so looking forward to just feeling the atmosphere, would be better for a Cotto fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by hr186 View Post
                Hahaha, I agree. You're right about the experience though. Never been inside MSG (last time I was there it was being renovated) so looking forward to just feeling the atmosphere, would be better for a Cotto fight though.
                Look for other people going. Hang out with them before/after

Comment

Thats weird, if you search GOlovkins name in Ticketmaster, it doesnt show up

Just bought tix, level 104 row 6. not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Look for other people going. Hang out with them before/after
                    Good call mate, will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Thats weird, if you search GOlovkins name in Ticketmaster, it doesnt show up

Just bought tix, level 104 row 6. not bad
                      Good work, the 100 seats seem to be the pick according to what most people are saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X