Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite active boxer and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and of course shane mosley im not sure if hes still active or not, hopefully he isnt

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Mine is Floyd "Money" Mayweather jr. He is a warrior in the ring, a champion, the p4p king, one of the best of our era, and the best technical boxer both offensively, and defensively in the sport. His dedication to the sport is second to none, his professionalism sets the standard in boxing, he ducks no one, will fight anyone, and does what's best for the sport of boxing.

He has a high ring IQ, a sharp straight right and a nice jab, good body work, great footwork, great head movement, he uses feints well, he sets traps, he frustrates opponents with his elusive come forward style.

Floyd will go down as an ATG when it's all said and done, I love watching him fight with his crowd pleasing style, and I love how he drives me and motivates me in the gym.

LoadedWraps trolling hard.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        My favorite boxer is roy jones jr. He is washed up, but still lives off of his reputation to have the best job in sports (HBO announcer), even though he cannot speak english. He also ruins every broadcast, and I appreciate that, because it makes me appreciate Lampley and Max that much more.

Thanks, roy.
        This made me laugh.
        Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Floyd Mayweather.
        I mis your maidana and lucas avi already.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

............my sig

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux

He's simply the best.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez... even though he dirnks his piss and is associated with a PED trainer he has brought a lot of joy and happynes to my life , and even though he whines and cries after every loss he is an insightful analyst and a legend of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  Right now it's Sergey Kovalev. I enjoy his fights more than any other, because of his skilled aggression.

Others I like include Gennady Golovkin, Wladimir Klitschko, Shawn Porter, Manny Pacquiao, Vyacheslav Glazkov, Mikkel Kessler, Artur Beterbiev, Curtis Stevens, Evgeny Gradovich and Alexander Usyk.
                  Kovalev is a very exiting fighter to watch.

Comment

Pacquiao at the top of my list

Then comes Thurman, Porter, Nonito, and Leo Santa Cruz in some order

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
                      Pacquiao at the top of my list

Then comes Thurman, Porter, Nonito, and Leo Santa Cruz in some order
                      I used to find Nonito exciting as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X