Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: Ponce Beats Mares, Donaire Edges Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty close to a member of Donaire's camp and they did not want to fight rigo just yet, because he has an under developed right, he is just a left handed fighter, Donaire wants challenges, I think he sparks Rigo. You cannot set up a fighter with just one hand - yes he is ultra defensive but, flash is fast as hell, and he is a dog!! don't see this one going that long

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      I am pretty close to a member of Donaire's camp and they did not want to fight rigo just yet, because he has an under developed right, he is just a left handed fighter, Donaire wants challenges, I think he sparks Rigo. You cannot set up a fighter with just one hand - yes he is ultra defensive but, flash is fast as hell, and he is a dog!! don't see this one going that long
      Tell Donaire Pacdbest said Hi!! Tell him to toy with Rigo a little bit! make it around 6/7 rds! Tell him Rigo only got Left hands to worry about!

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Russell until u start fighting top guns then you can talk.
        ya he shouldnt answer questions how dare him

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Interesting read.
          I 2nd that....

Comment

lol You mean like Narvaez? Like Mathebula? lol

Comment

I have to respect Gary's opinion. He definitely seems to know what he's talking about. But if you read his comments carefully, he's merely leaning towards Donaire (as I am). He doesn't seem entirely sold. In the end, Nonito and Rigo are very closely matched. It's a coin flip. No one can safely predict the outcome of that.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Russell until u start fighting top guns then you can talk.
                Do you hold Broner to the same standard?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I have to respect Gary's opinion. He definitely seems to know what he's talking about. But if you read his comments carefully, he's merely leaning towards Donaire (as I am). He doesn't seem entirely sold. In the end, Nonito and Rigo are very closely matched. It's a coin flip. No one can safely predict the outcome of that.
                  It's going to be a great fight and both fighters are champions. Nonito is P4P #1 on my list and Rigo I have now as #5. These two guys are the top 2 guys in their weight class and will put on a great show for us fans. I believe Nonito will beat Rigo come April 13 with either a left hook or straight right and Rigo wont get up.

Comment

Challenge like Arce after Rojas made him quit and wanting to rematch Darchinyan GTFO

Comment

Working...
                    X