Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricdarula and New England will be pleased to know that the bigfoot 'experts' are now conducting bigfoot DNA testing!

Finally....

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Ricdarula and New England will be pleased to know that the bigfoot 'experts' are now conducting bigfoot DNA testing!

Finally....

my prayers have been answered by that crack team of scientific minds.

still waiting for a sound refutation of hte patterson footage, though. so far all we've gotten is bringer using humor to outline the ridiculousness of the claim, and dancov's brilliant examination of hte photographs, proving without a doubt that it's a man in football gear. worst costume ever.

Comment

Ricdarula and New England will be pleased to know that the bigfoot 'experts' are now conducting bigfoot DNA testing!

Finally....

and how the hell do these guys make middleweight?

what a f#cking monster lee is, and he openly admitted that chavez was simply "too big for him."

too big for that guy?

what the hell?

Comment

Finally....
          Originally posted by New England View Post
          my prayers have been answered by that crack team of scientific minds.

still waiting for a sound refutation of hte patterson footage, though. so far all we've gotten is bringer using humor to outline the ridiculousness of the claim, and dancov's brilliant examination of hte photographs, proving without a doubt that it's a man in football gear. worst costume ever.
          hahahaha no lie I saw that too and I thought about looking up this thread but I was too lazy....ahhahhahhha

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            hahahaha no lie I saw that too and I thought about looking up this thread but I was too lazy....ahhahhahhha

i cant use the search function on this site for the life of me

being rock stupid doesn't help me out, the way it might when it comes to taking blows to the head, or binge drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              i cant use the search function on this site for the life of me

being rock stupid doesn't help me out, the way it might when it comes to taking blows to the head, or binge drinking.
              yeah they def don't make it ez to find things its def a hit and miss system.....

Comment

• Any developments Ric? I heard Survivorman is now chasing bigfoot

Comment

Any developments Ric? I heard Survivorman is now chasing bigfoot
                  I found found the missingKlink?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    I found found the missingKlink?.

National Geographic is on the case.............

Comment

• I've always considered big foot a hoax.

I'm more interested in what's in the ocean as the deepest depths are still undiscovered.

Comment

Working...
                      X