Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Austin Trout. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Austin Trout. Who Wins?

Who wins the December showdown?
    Cotto by KO / TKO
    45.69%
    Cotto by Dec
    37.93%
    Trout by KO / TKO
    4.31%
    Trout by Dec
    12.07%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Cotto wins by UD, voted KO by accident.

Comment

Cotto by decision. Should be rather competitive, but clear.

Comment

Trout by easy ud, (out of respect). I actually think Trout may stop him. But gotta give Cotto the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Cotto UD.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Trout by easy ud, (out of respect). I actually think Trout may stop him. But gotta give Cotto the benefit of the doubt.
            you're never right though.... ever

Comment

Come one Bush!..

even people who've KO'd Cotto haven't had it easy, but all of a sudden Trout will?..

I understand you're on the Trout train on this one, and I'm not hating, I respect you as a poster 100%, but he's not getting anything easy, even if and when he gets stopped it'll be tough so tough because unfortunately Cotto doesn't posses 1-punch KO power so it's gonna be slow and brutal..really.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                you're never right though.... ever
                Didn't I take you to the bank with a suckers bet? Didn't you use to be the fool that said Pacman would ko Bradley??

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  Come one Bush!..

even people who've KO'd Cotto haven't had it easy, but all of a sudden Trout will?..

I understand you're on the Trout train on this one, and I'm not hating, I respect you as a poster 100%, but he's not getting anything easy, even if and when he gets stopped it'll be tough so tough because unfortunately Cotto doesn't posses 1-punch KO power so it's gonna be slow and brutal..really.
                  I'll be honest with ya. I'm rather surprised that so much people actually believe that Cotto, nearing the twilight of his career & the wars he's been in really think he beats Trout.

I have monumental amounts of respect for Cotto for taking the fight, I just don't see him winning. This is like with Bute/Froch for me. I know trout is going to win.

Comment

I'll be honest with ya. I'm rather surprised that so much people actually believe that Cotto, nearing the twilight of his career & the wars he's been in really think he beats Trout.

I have monumental amounts of respect for Cotto for taking the fight, I just don't see him winning. This is like with Bute/Froch for me. I know trout is going to win.
                    No. Just no.
                    Trout doesn't do anything extremely well, he does a lot of things good. Cotto will beat him in a close but clear UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X