No announcement yet.

How did Foxy Brown get THIS bad?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    i wish i had 5 thumbs so i can point it all down.
    Reported for racism

Comment

shes fat man..if u **** that u must be prepared to fight the stomach rings.

Comment

look how sexy felix sturm is ( no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          look how sexy felix sturm is ( no ****)
          Is that a recent sexy pic of him, he is one of the top dishes in the boxing world for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Is that a recent sexy pic of him, he is one of the top dishes in the boxing world for sure.
            yea he just had a photo shoot for an german sport magazine.

http://www.fitforfun.de/workout/star..._aid_5547.html

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              yea he just had a photo shoot for an german sport magazine.

http://www.fitforfun.de/workout/star..._aid_5547.html
              He seems to have gotten back in great shape I read reports months ago that said he blew up to 191.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He seems to have gotten back in great shape I read reports months ago that said he blew up to 191.
                He took some time off..he opened up a boxing gym..it's said that it's the biggest boxing centre in europe.

There's a few videos on the net but in the German language..he's got e very good conditional coach and now he's training with freddy roach I think freddy will improve him overall.

Comment

Foxy's problem is that she's all ******* and thighs. Her ass was always flat and if you beef up a flat ass, it's just becomes a flatter wider mess. I would bang her in an instant though cuz I've been dying to get between those thighs and play with those ******* and lips for ohhhhh, 14 years now. I'm not gonna let some stomach rolls stand in the way of that ****. Her thighs still look good to me too.

But she should lose a few.

But I would still gobble her up like I hadn't eaten in a month.

I'd eat her pus sy for about forever, she wouldn't be without a finger, tongue, or dick inside of her for a good 5 hrs.

After that first 5 hrs with the rolls and extra weight, I'd probably lose motivation.

Comment

OMFG, dat some humongous juicy lurve-meat. No doubt I'd impregnate them biotch within a few hours.

Comment

She Thick..

Comment

Working...
                      X