Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO even approve Pac vs Margarito? Or....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they'll turn it down and pass on Pacquiao vs Margarito, being that HBO has so many awesome upcoming fights to look forward to, must noticeably the Michael Jordan of Boxing Sergio Mora versus Shane 'I'm not that old' Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I'm sure they'll turn it down and pass on Pacquiao vs Margarito, being that HBO has so many awesome upcoming fights to look forward to, must noticeably the Michael Jordan of Boxing Sergio Mora versus Shane 'I'm not that old' Mosley.
      That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I will be giving out free streams. The less people that pay for that garbage the better.
        You gave out "free" streams for Mayweather-Mosley too. In that case you said it was because a lot of people couldn't afford PPV. In this fight, it's because it's "garbage". It's clear where your agenda lies, in this case PPV #'s, otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned about who "pays" for it.

Comment

trust me, you can't stop all Filipinos from watching this fight unless you're streaming it free into a big tv in full HD. Besides, haven't you seen those homemade pacfans video watching pac fights? You already have like 10-15 people watching in one household - Pac is already losing money on us, lol. Plus, we spend more money on Filipino food and snacks and alcohol than the fight itself. If you're a pac hater, I suggest try being a fan for a day and spend it with a pinoy group to watch a fight and you'd be surprised how much fun you'll have. We could care less if Pac wins or lose, as long as he gives us his best and that we'll have a blast getting together eating good food and drinking alcohol.

So I guess my point is...get a life and don't let your fanboyism run your life, lol.

Comment

I hope they dont turn it down and i cant see them doing so, Controversy sells and make NO mistake about it the Pac-Margarito fight would sell because of the added controversy surrounding Margarito.

Comment

They would show a fight between Pacquiao vs a heavybag if thats what Pacquiao decided he would fight in November.

Comment

I myself as a Pac fan hate this fight but reality is, ordinary viewers who only rely on what they see on daily news, they dont care who is fighting the "pupular" boxer. Just like Tyson days, we watch any tyson fights coz we all know that its tyson and it will be exciting.

If 24/7 plays on this fight, with all the controversies on both fighter (Pac and Margacheato) ordinary viewers will tempted to buy PPV... of course HBO 24/7 will not show that this is a garbage fight (I myself think this is a garbage). Ordinary viewers love to watch fighters who throw tons of punches and we all know that these two guys do that.

Comment

hopefully sky pick it up for free again.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    They would show a fight between Pacquiao vs a heavybag if thats what Pacquiao decided he would fight in November.
                    But why would he give Clottey a rematch? lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      hopefully sky pick it up for free again.
                      Am sure they will, Well i hope they do am tired of ****ty streams..

Comment

Working...
                      X