Collapse
No announcement yet.

I definatley became a Katsidis fan tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously can't believe how many folk hopped onto that Mitchell bandwagon. I thought he would have fought a smarter fight, then to decide to wage for a bit, but i knew Kat would bring too much pressure and break him down eventually.

Kat is one of my favourite fighters of the last 10 years. He puts his all into that ring. I hope he get's the Marquez fight.

Comment

Proud to say I never doubted Kats would win in all my posts. I had absolute faith he would dominate the untested and over-hyped Mitchell. Superb performance.

Comment

The thing i like about Katsidas is he really is willing to fight just about anyone at the lightweight limit, doesnt duck or dodge which gets pretty frustrating at times as a boxing fan

Comment

It's hard not to like the guy, I really hope he can land the fight with Marquez (or Diaz again I guess if baby bull beats JMM), people are talking about him maybe fighting Khan but I think that'd be a mistake... he's worked hard coming back from losses to earn his title shot at lightweight and I'd love to see it pay off

Comment

kat already lost again Diaz though,
            I'm not sure if he can turn it around.

Comment

This guy makes me not want to be a pom. I still feel like going outside (in the rain) and running around with my Aussie flag draped over myself.

What a great weekend for you Aussies - Kats and Webbo did the job. :thumb1:

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                This guy makes me not want to be a pom. I still feel like going outside (in the rain) and running around with my Aussie flag draped over myself.

What a great weekend for you Aussies - Kats and Webbo did the job. :thumb1:
                We are winning the cricket

Comment

Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
                  It's hard not to like the guy, I really hope he can land the fight with Marquez (or Diaz again I guess if baby bull beats JMM), people are talking about him maybe fighting Khan but I think that'd be a mistake... he's worked hard coming back from losses to earn his title shot at lightweight and I'd love to see it pay off
                  Agree.

Khan needs to stay at 140, man up and fight some of the names there. Alexander, Bradley, Ortiz or Maidana would be acceptable.

Katsidis has earned his shot at the Diaz v Marquez winner. No need to risk it all by fighting Khan.

Comment

How do people think Kat would match-up against JMM now?

Comment

I liked him ever since the fight he had with Graham Earl. I love him even more for busting the Kevin Mitchell hype train.

Comment

Working...
                      X