Alexander/Urango isn't getting much attention on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i should have bet your ass spray!!!!
    You should have, I would have taken it but c'mon you didn't think Devon was going to stop him though admit it.

Comment

Alexander's chin held up, and he took some pretty good shots. Which makes me wonder, he takes alot of shots for a boxer doesn't he?
      Over all a real good win though!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        You should have, I would have taken it but c'mon you didn't think Devon was going to stop him though admit it.
        I did not think urango would get stopped. I actually though it was a tougher than expected fight until that uppercut landed. I thought the same think as tbear (good call tbear). Alexander got hit too much. Urango throws nothing but freaking hooks! I think Devon riskier style than spinks, so he will get hut more. I'm all for it. At least he didnt run like berto did v urango.

Valero Bradly and Alexander round robin, let's do it. 2 of those three must figt next!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I did not think urango would get stopped. I actually though it was a tougher than expected fight until that uppercut landed. I thought the same think as tbear (good call tbear). Alexander got hit too much. Urango throws nothing but freaking hooks! I think Devon riskier style than spinks, so he will get hut more. I'm all for it. At least he didnt run like berto did v urango.

Valero Bradly and Alexander round robin, let's do it. 2 of those three must figt next!
          Honestly, how is Valero even proven to be world class at 135 forget about 140 at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Honestly, how is Valero even proven to be world class at 135 forget about 140 at this time?

He hasn't at 140, I'm going on potential......he proved to be world class/elite at 130, he is arguably world class at 135. 27-0 27 ko's, exciting fighter in EVERY single one of his fights, I'll take him, the Caveman is must see TV. Especially against aggressive boxers.

Comment

Ah, Valero talk. How quickly time goes by. Pity about what happened with him. Sick bastard was too fucking crazy for his own good and that of his family. If he'd been able to limit his fury to the ring he'd be in position to do big things right now.

Not sure what Urango's deal is, but I'd like to see him back in the ring soon. I'd love fights between he and Maidana or Bailey if they could be made.

And Devon is screaming to high heaven for Bradley's scalp, and Timothy won't answer the call. Beginning to look a bit suspect. That fight better happen soon.

Comment

Working...
              X